Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did you people know? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did you people know?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i need to re-join the vineyard movement.... Big Grin

Cool
07-10-2003 17:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
ProdigalDog ProdigalDog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-20-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder and weirder...
07-11-2003 06:19 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
man this conversation deserves on oscar Big Grin

Mayer weiner??? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-11-2003 07:29 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MrMustard
Damb it, I been taking heroin the last few day's, now I see why you guys have soo much fun here! This is great. Big Grin

I guess this settles the alias issue once and for all.... Roll Eyes

07-11-2003 07:31 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by joey
i need to re-join the vineyard movement.... Big Grin

I didn't know you'd left.... Tongue

07-11-2003 07:32 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

take care,
Jim

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-11-2003 07:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

...vineyard... isn't that a cult?
07-11-2003 07:44 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I THOUGHT I WAS
VAINYARD.....(JK)

07-11-2003 07:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Damb it, I been taking heroin the last few day's, now I see why you guys have soo much fun here! This is great. Big Grin

Have we determined who MM is?

I haven't been able to keep up with everything around here the last few days.

newbs don't say "Damb it" in their first week on the board.

BD
07-11-2003 08:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

bd-
why are you being so nosey?-I've noticed that in you.
Can't you just quit picking on him? Hes only trying to make his points.
Hey-take care.
Jim

07-11-2003 08:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
MrMustard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-08-2003

Aye, BiDs! I ain't no newbie! Been here before, been a long time! Goin' away agin. Will be back. Said hello, said goodbye...more than a few times. Like Hobbits, like riddles. I often lurk, I rarely talk. I've seen the old, I've seen the new.
07-11-2003 08:59 MrMustard is offline Send an Email to MrMustard Search for Posts by MrMustard Add MrMustard to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Actually- I was thinking.......

07-11-2003 09:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Aye, BiDs! I ain't no newbie! Been here before, been a long time! Goin' away agin. Will be back. Said hello, said goodbye...more than a few times. Like Hobbits, like riddles. I often lurk, I rarely talk. I've seen the old, I've seen the new.

^ Dark Steamy Cabbage Red Face

07-11-2003 09:01 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

quote:

Riddle me this, Fatman!

07-11-2003 09:03 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

time to turn me back....

07-11-2003 09:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Mr. Mustard = Mark Confused

07-11-2003 09:07 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

MM=Muglia

07-11-2003 09:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
bd-
why are you being so nosey?-I've noticed that in you.
Can't you just quit picking on him? Hes only trying to make his points.
Hey-take care.
Jim

is my nose really that big? and I don't pick it all that much.

"Hey-take care."

hmmmm saw that too. ya really think so?

hard to tell
07-11-2003 09:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

I'm guessing not.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The opening comments alluding to board behavior, I could buy. But I don't think Jim would do heroin jokes. Just my carlish thoughts. Big Grin

07-11-2003 09:13 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

If Mustard was Jim he would have already commented on the comments your making about him. Plus Mustard didn't sign his posts.

07-11-2003 09:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did you people know?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH