Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did you people know? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did you people know?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Did you people know? Woggy 07-10-2003 13:21
 RE: Did you people know? zippetydoodaddy 07-10-2003 13:24
 RE: Did you people know? JR88 07-10-2003 13:27
 RE: Did you people know? Woggy 07-10-2003 13:40
 RE: Did you people know? mindgasket 07-10-2003 13:49
 RE: Did you people know? zippetydoodaddy 07-10-2003 14:01
 RE: Did you people know? zippetydoodaddy 07-10-2003 14:02
 RE: Did you people know? Captain James T. Kirk 07-10-2003 14:39
 BLAST it, Jim! Bones McCoy 07-10-2003 14:42
 RE: Did you people know? Bones McCoy 07-10-2003 14:46
 BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Captain James T. Kirk 07-10-2003 14:46
 RE: Did you people know? Captain James T. Kirk 07-10-2003 14:47
 RE: Did you people know? Mr. Spock 07-10-2003 14:50
 RE: Did you people know? Captain James T. Kirk 07-10-2003 15:09
 RE: Did you people know? JR88 07-10-2003 15:14
 by the way tchandler 07-10-2003 15:26
 Blast you Chandler! Berger Roy Al 07-10-2003 15:27
 RE: Did you people know? tchandler 07-10-2003 15:30
 HAHAHA! Berger Roy Al 07-10-2003 15:30
 RE: Did you people know? JR88 07-10-2003 15:31
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do you look like this?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-10-2003 13:21 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
do you look like this?

Actually Wogginella, I look like Emperor Cusco from The Emperor's New Groove, but my freekin' mac won't let me post pics on the board.Mad

I'm a cranky llama. MmmBaaaaaaaa!

August 2005
07-10-2003 13:24 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Big Grin

07-10-2003 13:27 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-10-2003 13:40 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

shama llama ding dong!

07-10-2003 13:49 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Big Grin

Yup, that's me!

and John Goodman

August 2005
07-10-2003 14:01 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

Me again.

Thanks for the help.

DAmb these HOOVES!!

August 2005
07-10-2003 14:02 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-10-2003

Nice hooves Big Grin

I had a Llama once on my ranch Big Grin

That's Yummy

07-10-2003 14:39 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
Bones McCoy Bones McCoy is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-07-2002
Location: Space.... The Final Frontier. That and the Carman Website.

BLAST it, Jim! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some surprise THAT is, you libido-lapping lunkhead! Is there anything you HAVEN'T had, and anywhere you haven't had it??? Roll Eyes

BLAST you DAmbers!!!

07-10-2003 14:42 Bones McCoy is offline Send an Email to Bones McCoy Homepage of Bones McCoy Search for Posts by Bones McCoy Add Bones McCoy to your Buddy List
Bones McCoy Bones McCoy is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-07-2002
Location: Space.... The Final Frontier. That and the Carman Website.

quote:
Originally posted by Captain James T. Kirk
quote:
Originally posted by Bones McCoy
Who said I was better than Berger? I just hate it when good people put themselves down! It leaves less work for me!

Besides, I've seen those asinine Priceline commercials of yours, and you shouldn't be let near a ONE-string guitar, blast it!!!
You should really go to Priceline.com..........they pay me lots a money to say that. Big Grin

what are you doing??? LoserMad

It's called "maintaining your integrity," you intergalactic embarrassment!!! The only reason you took that cop role in the '70s is because you only heard the "Hooker" part when they were offering it to you!

BLAST you DAmbers!!!

07-10-2003 14:46 Bones McCoy is offline Send an Email to Bones McCoy Homepage of Bones McCoy Search for Posts by Bones McCoy Add Bones McCoy to your Buddy List
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've been in space to long Bones....all manner of creature now "floats my boat" Big Grin

That's Yummy

07-10-2003 14:46 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain James T. Kirk
quote:
Who said I was better than Berger? I just hate it when good people put themselves down! It leaves less work for me!

Besides, I've seen those asinine Priceline commercials of yours, and you shouldn't be let near a ONE-string guitar, blast it!!!
You should really go to Priceline.com..........they pay me lots a money to say that. Big Grin

what are you doing??? LoserMad

It's called "maintaining your integrity," you intergalactic embarrassment!!! The only reason you took that cop role in the '70s is because you only heard the "Hooker" part when they were offering it to you!

I didn't see you with Heather Locklear Red Face Mad

That's Yummy

07-10-2003 14:47 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
Mr. Spock
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Location: "Humans do have an amazing capacity for believing what they choose."

May I remind the Captain.

[IMG]http://www.awit.com/cgi-bin/image2.pl?psw=2003710&path=photos/trek/tre
k0083.jpg[/IMG]

07-10-2003 14:50 Mr. Spock is offline Send an Email to Mr. Spock Search for Posts by Mr. Spock Add Mr. Spock to your Buddy List
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Now she was good Big Grin

like jungle fever Big Grin

Mad

That's Yummy

07-10-2003 15:09 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Shocked

07-10-2003 15:14 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

by the way Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if anyone's still reading this far into this thread, berger's just trying to get your sympathy. he doesn't have any of those things wrong with him, just the barking and the jumping jacks and the um, ahem, windex thing
07-10-2003 15:26 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Blast you Chandler! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Isn't it enough that you tried to steal my entire body of work?! Why can't you leave me alone! Do you realize that there are people who don't believe I exist?! They think I'm you and that you play all the bass parts in both bands!! Can you believe that?

And what of my appreciation for Windex?

07-10-2003 15:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

put down the bottle, berger...
07-10-2003 15:30 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
HAHAHA! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But we do have one little secret, don't we! And you're afraid I'll tell right here in front of everybody!

07-10-2003 15:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

boy it feels good to know a member of the band you love so much is a friggin freak just like you Big Grin

this day I am proud to be a DAmber Big Grin Big Grin

07-10-2003 15:31 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did you people know?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH