Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did you people know? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did you people know?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Did you people know? Berger Roy Al 07-10-2003 11:17
 RE: Did you people know? JR88 07-10-2003 11:21
 BLAST you, Berger! Bones McCoy 07-10-2003 11:22
 RE: Did you people know? Berger Roy Al 07-10-2003 11:24
 BONES!!!!!!!!! Captain James T. Kirk 07-10-2003 11:25
 RE: Did you people know? mindgasket 07-10-2003 11:30
 RE: Did you people know? mindgasket 07-10-2003 11:31
 RE: Did you people know? Squidzit 07-10-2003 11:31
 Jim, you monomaniacal megamating moron! Bones McCoy 07-10-2003 11:33
 RE: Did you people know? mindgasket 07-10-2003 11:38
 RE: Did you people know? Squidzit 07-10-2003 11:39
 RE: Did you people know? ProdigalDog 07-10-2003 11:54
 RE: Did you people know? dennis 07-10-2003 11:55
 RE: Did you people know? dennis 07-10-2003 11:58
 RE: Did you people know? jiminy 07-10-2003 12:00
 RE: Did you people know? Woggy 07-10-2003 12:19
 BONES!!!!!!!!!!!! Captain James T. Kirk 07-10-2003 13:04
 RE: Did you people know? zippetydoodaddy 07-10-2003 13:14
 RE: Did you people know? zippetydoodaddy 07-10-2003 13:17
 RE: Did you people know? JR88 07-10-2003 13:19
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Did you people know? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did you people know that Berger has nerver been married? I would like to be.

But when I look in the mirror, I'm a little concernered.

I'm 43 years old, 40 pounds overweight, and nearly completely bald. Over the years, I've developed a severe over-bite while at the same time, somehow, developing an exactly equally severe under-bite.

I recently tripped and fell into a nest of chiggers, so I have red welts all over my face. I fell off a bridge face-first and chipped all my front teeth. I'm given to fits of sudden lockjaw and gasping for air.

I've developed a minor hunchback, lower back pain, gouty arthritis of the knee, rickets, shingles, "sweet potato arm," strained hemicula, limbago of the limbago, swollen medulla oblongato, hoof in mouth, mogo-on-the-go-go, and other tropical diseases.

I'm an unemployed bass player, I live in a trailor, I'm prone to barking fits and an undeniable urge to do a specific series of jumping jacks in public, I suffer from spontaneous night-time grunting, flourescent light fainting, paranoic fear of cold mountain air, chronic tree sadness, and periodic, systematic stoplight embarrassment syndrome.

Do you think anyone would still go out with me?

07-10-2003 11:17 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

Tongue

07-10-2003 11:21 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Bones McCoy Bones McCoy is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-07-2002
Location: Space.... The Final Frontier. That and the Carman Website.

BLAST you, Berger! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get your pathetic self off the floor and get out there! Just because you're only good enough to play four strings instead of six shouldn't stop you from scoring! I know a bevy of salt babes that'd line UP for something like you!

One thing, though: Change your name. What kind of stupid-ass name is Berger, blast it?

BLAST you DAmbers!!!

07-10-2003 11:22 Bones McCoy is offline Send an Email to Bones McCoy Homepage of Bones McCoy Search for Posts by Bones McCoy Add Bones McCoy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about "Burger?"

07-10-2003 11:24 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-10-2003

BONES!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAmb you bones quit insulting people who are better than youMad

That's Yummy

07-10-2003 11:25 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

I know of this hot chick that lives in a leper colony... maybe I could hook you up?
07-10-2003 11:30 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

...actually, she's about 3/4 of a hot chick...
07-10-2003 11:31 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

You now where there's a leper colony? Shocked

~Groucho~
07-10-2003 11:31 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Bones McCoy Bones McCoy is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-07-2002
Location: Space.... The Final Frontier. That and the Carman Website.

Jim, you monomaniacal megamating moron! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who said I was better than Berger? I just hate it when good people put themselves down! It leaves less work for me!

Besides, I've seen those asinine Priceline commercials of yours, and you shouldn't be let near a ONE-string guitar, blast it!!!

BLAST you DAmbers!!!

07-10-2003 11:33 Bones McCoy is offline Send an Email to Bones McCoy Homepage of Bones McCoy Search for Posts by Bones McCoy Add Bones McCoy to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

[QUOTE But when I look in the mirror, I'm a little concernered.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, the Minnesota BBQ group will have as a door prize a date with Berger!!
07-10-2003 11:38 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Then I ain't goin'. Red Face

~Groucho~
07-10-2003 11:39 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
ProdigalDog ProdigalDog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-20-2003

What kind of life insurance do you have, berger? That's what the ladies are most interested in.
07-10-2003 11:54 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Did you people know that Berger has nerver been married? Berger would like to be.

But when I look in the mirror, I'm a little concernered.

I'm 43 years old, 40 pounds overweight, and nearly completely bald. Over the years, I've developed a severe over-bite while at the same time, somehow, developing an exactly equally severe under-bite.

I recently tripped and fell into a nest of chiggers, so I have red welts all over my face. I fell off a bridge face-first and chipped all my front teeth. I'm given to fits of sudden lockjaw and gasping for air.

I've developed a minor hunchback, lower back pain, gouty arthritis of the knee, rickets, shingles, "sweet potato arm," strained hemicula, limbago of the limbago, swollen medulla oblongato, hoof in mouth, mogo-on-the-go-go, and other tropical diseases.

I'm an unemployed bass player, I live in a trailor, I'm prone to barking fits and an undeniable urge to do a specific series of jumping jacks in public, I suffer from spontaneous night-time grunting, flourescent light fainting, paranoic fear of cold mountain air, chronic tree sadness, and periodic, systematic stoplight embarrassment syndrome.

Amy Grant???

07-10-2003 11:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Bones McCoy
Get your pathetic self off the floor and get out there! Just because you're only good enough to play four strings instead of six shouldn't stop you from scoring! I know a bevy of salt babes that'd line UP for something like you!

One thing, though: Change your name. What kind of stupid-ass name is Berger, blast it?

wow. harsh words! Shocked

07-10-2003 11:58 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

lay out the portfolio, Al

that draws em in like stink on..
well- you know, (you failed to mention Scatology in your synopsis)

don't they mention MN in that 'Wish they all could be Caledonia Girls?" song?

Try it- you'll like it.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-10-2003 12:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

he sounds like my kinda guy.......

I'd go out with him.

Oh, let's talk about that insurance and portfolio first, mmmmkay?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-10-2003 12:19 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-10-2003

BONES!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bones McCoy
Who said I was better than Berger? I just hate it when good people put themselves down! It leaves less work for me!

Besides, I've seen those asinine Priceline commercials of yours, and you shouldn't be let near a ONE-string guitar, blast it!!!

You should really go to Priceline.com..........they pay me lots a money to say that. Big Grin

what are you doing??? LoserMad

That's Yummy

07-10-2003 13:04 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket

Hey, the Minnesota BBQ group will have as a door prize a date with Berger!!

CURSES!!Evil

Trumped again!!Mad

We'll just see about that!

August 2005
07-10-2003 13:14 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

<--------

Wow, I'm a Llama!

August 2005
07-10-2003 13:17 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Zippy the Llama Big Grin congrats

07-10-2003 13:19 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did you people know?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH