Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Prickly Heat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Prickly Heat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
That has to be the funniest part. I love those plain white rappers.

classic stuff.

if it's like the first MFT it will only get funnier the more you listen to it! Smile )

I really like the Rev Al Sharpton vibe that Dr Taylor has this time around! Pleased

07-14-2003 15:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Tomato Boy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Today, I was blessed with the unique opportunity to meet the one and only Tomato Boy!

This is not a put-on. Tomato Boy actually exists! He is a kitschy and creepy statue that sits in the very studio that Prickly Heat 2 was recorded.

I can't say more, but when when you come to the Chatsworth, CA Terry and Mike Show you will be blown away by what I got to do today!!

Even So, Dear DAmbers, Come.

August 2005
07-14-2003 15:40 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cool, Zip. I can't wait to see all the suprises you've got in store for us. Thanks for all the work you're putting into this.
07-14-2003 15:45 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

'twernt nuthin' brdie

August 2005
07-14-2003 16:27 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

nothing next to the MN BBQ that is! Evil

Tongue

07-14-2003 16:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

ouch!

I did just get back in the office after visiting ... DAmb! I just can't say!! You all talk too much!!

August 2005
07-14-2003 16:31 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Oh woooow you mean me?

I didn't BBQ it for me
07-14-2003 16:57 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Hey Dork Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check your email.

August 2005
07-14-2003 17:04 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

here we go again.
07-14-2003 17:30 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
here we go again.

Hey brd, you want me to send you and email?

ok wait a minute
07-14-2003 18:38 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey Brd, check your email

Wink
07-14-2003 18:45 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Whadja tell 'im lad? Art ye bein'a scallawag?

(sorry about the accent. saw pirates of the caribbean 2x this weekend. loved every rum-soaked minute of it.)

August 2005
07-14-2003 18:49 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Artee Fartee!

August 2005
07-14-2003 18:51 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Whadja tell 'im lad? Art ye bein'a scallawag?

(sorry about the accent. saw pirates of the caribbean 2x this weekend. loved every rum-soaked minute of it.)

I want to see pirates soon...

I only told him my own secrets not your secrets.... not that we have any secrets or anything like that.... SO how about that johnny depp?

BD Tongue
07-14-2003 18:52 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Artee Fartee!

Don't call me Artee, I prefer Arthur
07-14-2003 18:53 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm turning gay for Johnny Depp. What a cool role. What a cool portrayal. What a cool movie.

football
hunting
boxing
whiskey
hooters
guinness
jason vs freddy
frogs and snails and puppy dogs tails.

I think that's enough guy stuff to counter balance that gay comment.

whew.

August 2005
07-14-2003 18:56 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
I'm turning gay for Johnny Depp.

I've heard that before Shocked

Did you ever see 21 Jump Street?
07-14-2003 18:59 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Big Gay Al
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

quote:
I'm turning gay for Johnny Depp. What a cool role. What a cool portrayal. What a cool movie.

football
hunting
boxing
whiskey
hooters
guinness
jason vs freddy
frogs and snails and puppy dogs tails.

I think that's enough guy stuff to counter balance that gay comment.

whew.

Puppy dogs tails are super!!!

07-14-2003 19:16 Big Gay Al is offline Send an Email to Big Gay Al Search for Posts by Big Gay Al Add Big Gay Al to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

yeah, Jumpstreet was where it first started. I put my hair up in a gel-ed wave and wore a trenchcoat just to emulate the dark one.

Vietnam War
slim-jim
Predator
bloody knuckles
kick me signs
Dana Delaney

Whew.

August 2005
07-14-2003 19:18 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jparker jparker is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 04-23-2003

WOOHOO! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a miracle! My Prickly Heat arrived today! WooHOO!
07-14-2003 19:23 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Prickly Heat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH