Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in San Diego » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs in San Diego
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
doppelganger doppelganger is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-10-2002

Lost Dogs in San Diego Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Come one, come all the Lost Dogs are playing in the San Diego area! Your destination should be Felicita Park area #6 in Escondido (25 min north of SD) on July 31st. The concert will start at 6:00pm. This will not be a BBQ, but rather a concert in the park. The County of San Diego charges a $2.00 parking fee. I am asking for a suggested donation of $10.00 to help with the cost of booking the ‘Dogs. Enough of all that money talk. I hope to see you there to watch Terry and Mike jam. If you have any questions, contact me at thelostdogs2003@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Nick
07-15-2003 19:11 doppelganger is offline Send an Email to doppelganger Search for Posts by doppelganger Add doppelganger to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wish i had of known ahead of time..... my flight in for the bar-b-q isn't until aug 01.... Crying

maybe somebody will tape it and bring a copy to the bar-b-q??? Big Grin

Cool
07-15-2003 19:14 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you can make it to San Diego, you should do it. I know who is putting this one on and he's no slouch.

I wish they all could be California shows!

August 2005
07-15-2003 19:31 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by doppelganger
Come one, come all the Lost Dogs are playing in the San Diego area! Your destination should be Felicita Park area #6 in Escondido (25 min north of SD) on July 31st. The concert will start at 6:00pm.

hmmm

now I need another day off of work.... Frown

Tongue wouldn't that be a blast though?

07-15-2003 19:37 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

What do you do for a living BD that you can just up and go flitting about the country following Terry like The Dead (gratefully, that is)?

August 2005
07-15-2003 19:39 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Just the facts once again:

August 1st in Chatsworth.

Starts at 6:30pm

Bring a picnic dinner, blanket, lawn chairs. Drinks and treats for sale at the show (all proceeds go to Children's Hunger Fund)

Driving directions at www.rockypeak.org

See you there.

-Zip

August 2005
07-20-2003 12:23 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

That's not how to get to the San Diego show.
07-20-2003 12:29 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
What do you do for a living BD that you can just up and go flitting about the country following Terry like The Dead (gratefully, that is)?

I work for a small Commercial Cabinet shop. As long as I am caught up on my drafting (or at least sort of caught up) I can take off anytime I want to. We are pretty casual about time off there. Everyone works hard and no one minds when you need a break. My boss follows a local band around too. They do a Mexico show every year, so he understands about wanting time off to see a show! Cool

Of course I have to come up with the money to travel and that is the hard part. So the only CA show I will see is the LA (Chatsworth) show. Let's show those Minnesotanites how it's done on the West Coast!

BD

07-20-2003 13:17 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Don't worry, BD.

Zappy will crush them!

07-20-2003 22:59 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother

oops, my bad. Go to the San Diego show too. It's the day before.

Hey Doppelganger, repost your directions.

August 2005
07-21-2003 11:48 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

It sounds like there's only one SD show now. Post directions soon. This one's not cancelled is it?
07-21-2003 12:44 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by doppelganger

quote:
It sounds like there's only one SD show now. Post directions soon. This one's not cancelled is it?

I also posted the directions as a new thread:
website. Sorry about that.

At the request of brd2yrmotherl (and for anyone else), here are the directions to the San Diego area(Escondido) show:
If you are coming from the north (LA) area on the 5, exit 78 east at Oceanside. On 78 east you will travel aprox 23 miles until the 15. Take the 15 south to Via Rancho Parkway (5 miles). Exit and turn right(west). Go 1.5 miles until you reach Felicita Road. Turn right (north) for 1/2 mile. After the turn, Felicita Park will be on the left(west) side of Felicita Rd. If you are coming from the south, follow the signs off of the 15 to Felicita Park. The address is 942 Clarence Ln, Escondido, CA 92025. Don't be confused by the address the park in on Felicita St., Clarence Ln dead-ends into Felicita Park.
07-22-2003 01:25 doppelganger is offline Send an Email to doppelganger Search for Posts by doppelganger Add doppelganger to your Buddy List
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by doppelganger

quote:
quote:

At the request of brd2yrmotherl (and for anyone else), here are the directions to the San Diego area(Escondido) show:
If you are coming from the north (LA) area on the 5, exit 78 east at Oceanside. On 78 east you will travel aprox 23 miles until the 15. Take the 15 south to Via Rancho Parkway (5 miles). Exit and turn right(west). Go 1.5 miles until you reach Felicita Road. Turn right (north) for 1/2 mile. After the turn, Felicita Park will be on the left(west) side of Felicita Rd. If you are coming from the south, follow the signs off of the 15 to Felicita Park. The address is 942 Clarence Ln, Escondido, CA 92025. Don't be confused by the address the park in on Felicita St., Clarence Ln dead-ends into Felicita Park.
07-22-2003 01:26 doppelganger is offline Send an Email to doppelganger Search for Posts by doppelganger Add doppelganger to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by doppelganger
quote:
quote:

Thanks
07-22-2003 21:40 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
I also posted the directions as a new thread:

FRIENDLY CORRECTION: If you're coming from the north, when you exit to Via Rancho Parkway, you'll want to make a LEFT to head west since the exit loops around under Via Rancho Parkway.

07-31-2003 00:42 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in San Diego

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH