Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ's are of the Devil! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ's are of the Devil!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Klaymen17
ok, i can understand all the other stuff that hardcore christians moan and whine about being sinful, but BBQ? I don't even like BBQ that much, yet I'm still wondering how much pot you had to smoke to complain about it. Try it, you might like it...get out of the house!

Don't take this too seriously.

~Groucho~
07-16-2003 15:58 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hey, Klay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do NOT smoke too much pot!

how dare you.........

(just kidding........we do that a lot here Smile )

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-16-2003 16:33 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We just don't inhale!Wink

~Groucho~
07-16-2003 16:34 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

NEVER!

07-16-2003 16:42 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

And we stay away from cigars!

~Groucho~
07-16-2003 16:52 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
And we stay away from cigars!

07-16-2003 17:38 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

BBQ by DAmbers is Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the wanton consumption of swine flesh by yankees- if that's not the abomination that makes desolate then I don't know what is! Tell me, will you slay the pigs in the temple, you heathen?

Daniel 11
31 And arMs shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary Of Strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Can you read the hidden message, heathens?

I'm joking here, please don't take offense

07-16-2003 19:27 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
All in the All and All
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-22-2003

Are you trying to say that Daniel Amos is the abomination of desolation? Uh, I think you can forget that invitation you had for the BBQ.
AAA
07-16-2003 20:21 All in the All and All is offline Send an Email to All in the All and All Search for Posts by All in the All and All Add All in the All and All to your Buddy List
All in the All and All
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-22-2003

I asked Michael W. Smith if he's going to the barbecue; and he said:

"But I could never live in a yurt
On a diet of Mongolian barbecue
I conquer the world for a moment, then the moment is gone."

AAA
07-16-2003 20:26 All in the All and All is offline Send an Email to All in the All and All Search for Posts by All in the All and All Add All in the All and All to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by All in the All and All
Are you trying to say that Daniel Amos is the abomination of desolation? Uh, I think you can forget that invitation you had for the BBQ.
AAA
Suits me fine! I'll eat alone with all my friends!

07-16-2003 21:40 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
the wanton consumption of swine flesh by yankees- if that's not the abomination that makes desolate then I don't know what is! Tell me, will you slay the pigs in the temple, you heathen?

Daniel 11
31 And arMs shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary Of Strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Can you read the hidden message, heathens?

I'm joking here, please don't take offense

I'm OFFENDED!

watchoooooo doin' calling us Yankees, huh?

grrrrrrrrrrrr

Smile

07-16-2003 22:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i've never even been to new york.... Confused

Cool
07-16-2003 22:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

uh oh..........

I have.

Does that make me a yankee?

07-16-2003 22:18 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
HavinUhRaveUp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
quote:
AAA
Suits me fine! I'll eat alone with all my friends!

Hey, I've made about that many friends on the board myself. Big Grin Several acquaintances though.

haru
07-16-2003 22:25
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

so, who the h-e-double-hockey-sticks are YOU????????

have we met?

07-16-2003 22:45 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
HavinUhRaveUp
unregistered

There's only One Weigh to find out.
haru
07-16-2003 22:54
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

^Stick him with a spit and throw him on the barbie, that will make him talk!!

~Groucho~
07-17-2003 00:05 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
AAA

Gee, I thought you and DES would really hit it off! Tongue

07-17-2003 08:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by HavinUhRaveUp
There's only One Weigh to find out.
haru

mugs, mugs, mugs Roll Eyes

07-17-2003 08:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dead end street
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-24-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by dead end street

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
AAA

Gee, I thought you and DES would really hit it off! Tongue

You are one of the Chosen Few Mugs! Smile )

Don't tell me you LIKE BBQ's?? Shocked
Or is this your KEEN sense of Irony??? Evil

07-17-2003 09:01 dead end street is offline Send an Email to dead end street Search for Posts by dead end street Add dead end street to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ's are of the Devil!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH