Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Choir thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Choir thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by baxmaster-J
i like all of those overrated folks. But then Carl (the one from Joisey) and his alter egos are my favorite posters, so my taste must be totally off.

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I dont think Carlos has ever been anything but hissef.

Y'r both right.... Big Grin

hmmmmm

????

Wink
07-21-2003 10:03 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
"painfully overrated"????

I dont think so- there fan club I would describe as
"painfully small"

But:

1) It seems like most everyone on "the cool lists" are ga-ga over them, and I truly can't see the point. Out of the three I bought, Speckled Bird was the only was that wasn't completely lame. (And yet I still gave it to you, right? Big Grin );

2) I don't see Terry or Mike getting nominated for any Grammies -- do you? (although this fact pretty much confirmed everything I've ever thought about the Choir AND the Grammies....)

I think At The Foot Of The Cross gave Derri a little more exposure. Those were quite successful wern't they??? And hey, Dylan's received Grammys. Every once in a while someone over there messes up and nominates a decent artist.

07-21-2003 10:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

http://pub183.ezboard.com/fmonkeyboardfr...icID=1215.topic

Cool
07-21-2003 12:43 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

LOL Big Grin

"opening act"

that may get a few responses over there

07-21-2003 13:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue

Cool
07-21-2003 14:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
FaintScentsOfSewage
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Choir Haters are satan's personal friends
07-21-2003 14:13 FaintScentsOfSewage is offline Send an Email to FaintScentsOfSewage Search for Posts by FaintScentsOfSewage Add FaintScentsOfSewage to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

not a hater.... being an "opening act" for Da is an honor..... Wink

Cool
07-21-2003 14:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
unregistered

I remember Pearl Jam opening up for Dramarama.

Dramawho?

Exactly.
07-21-2003 14:20
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by carl
Dramarama... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last cigarette
Last cigarette
Last cigarette
One before I go to bed
Last cigarette
Last cigarette
Last cigarette
One before I go to bed
I KNOW IT'S KILLING ME
I KNOW IT'S KILLING ME
I KNOW IT'S KILLING ME
I KNOW IT'S KILLING ME
I need a
Last cigarette
Last cigarette
Last cigarette
One before I go to bed

Hey, they grew up a couple towns away from me (Wayne, NJ) before moving to the Left Coast.....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-21-2003 16:15 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
unregistered

Best dang song ever written.
07-21-2003 16:20
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Carl started this thread by saying something like... "I can't believe Chandler puts in time with this band."

To that, I would have to say, "I can't believe that band, The Choir, puts in time with That Big Giant Loser Chandler." Ha Ha ggk kgv xk xkkgk!

But the only guy in the universe who could rival that loser Chandler would be that guy Dan Michaels, with his soft cushy music "industry" "job" and that electronic flute thing he plays. Ha Ha, that's not a real instrument! HAHAHavvt gk bbbfvt gggk!

07-21-2003 21:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

quote:
Originally posted by FaintScentsOfSewage
Choir Haters are satan's personal friends

Evil

07-21-2003 23:35 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

The Choir is awesome. Pleased

So there! Mad

don't make me get up! Mad

07-22-2003 15:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

hey, i said they were good as an "opening act" for Da....
what more do you want??? Tongue

Cool
07-22-2003 15:39 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

love them!
tease them!
Please them!

Shocked

Nevermind... Baby

07-22-2003 15:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

nevermind.... Roll Eyes

Cool
08-08-2003 19:32 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I saw the earlier today.... Frown
08-08-2003 19:37 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Why the hell would you do that!?!?!?!?

ugh.

August 2005
08-08-2003 19:43 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

hopefully it will be removed... Frown

Cool
08-08-2003 19:44 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Please people, take the warning seriously, its terrible, don't go there, well, you can police yourself, but, its disturbing.

08-08-2003 20:14 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Choir thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH