Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NAME THAT TUNE!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NAME THAT TUNE!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Lines form on my face and hands..

I'm Eighteen - Alice Cooper

I thought that was a CReeD song... Tongue

I'm in the middle without any plans
and I'm 38 ! (almost) Roll Eyes

07-24-2003 10:46 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the best ones always get stolen.
(and YIKES! I heard THAT one live..
when you were 8 dale....)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-24-2003 10:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
the best ones always get stolen.

you should know, it seems your sister has Half of your music collection...

quote:
(and YIKES! I heard THAT one live..
when you were 8 dale....)

so, when I was running around my house being forced to listen to may dads Doug Oldham & Imperials 8-tracks Shocked ...

you were out on your own, rocking the Free world ...

07-24-2003 10:56 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Billion Dollar Babies was the first "reaallly big Show" I saw at the Old Met Center (in May of 73)- now its gone.

I was 17-and enjoying that other Freedom (it twern't free indeed-but still brings a smirk and a nod)

07-24-2003 12:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Leroy Boy- is that you?
I thought your post hangin days were through.....

07-24-2003 12:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
A Yeah- ding!
New World Man- Rush????
( whew- I lost a few precious cells diggin that up..
how bout

Lines form on my face and hands..

Pleased see you knew it! Smile )

07-24-2003 13:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

"Ben, the two of us need look no more..." ???

07-24-2003 14:09 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

is not the the grand pedobino song "Ben" is it? Shocked

07-24-2003 15:03 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket

anybody like Peter Himmelman?
07-24-2003 15:04 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Yes!

Peter never covered "Ben," did he?

07-24-2003 15:06 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket

nope, just curious! Big Grin

07-24-2003 15:11 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

bottle of red,bottle of white.

07-24-2003 15:53 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
anybody like Peter Himmelman?

i do.

although i only have "strength to strength" and "flown this acid world"

07-24-2003 16:18 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

(sigh) scenes from an italian restaurant - billy joel

07-24-2003 16:22 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

August 2005
07-24-2003 16:23 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

how about this one (pay attention jiminy)......

"everything went from bad to worse, money never changed a thing"

07-24-2003 16:24 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:

sorry dude... Pleased

I'll try to stay away from the BJ! Shocked

07-24-2003 16:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

whew.

07-24-2003 16:48 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:

sorry dude... Pleased

I'll try to stay away from the BJ! Shocked

but i like bj! Pleased

Cool
07-24-2003 16:57 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

"Jodi fell out of his tractor, he couldn't believe what he seen"

07-24-2003 17:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NAME THAT TUNE!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH