Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NAME THAT TUNE!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NAME THAT TUNE!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

NAME THAT TUNE!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's gameshow time (a new car!! )

A verse, a refrain, a strategically placed doo-wop... you "sing" it and we'll name it (song and band)!!

It does not have to be DA or others in our league of extraordinary gentlemen (ahem-women)... but lets face it, they're the most fun! Who's the master stump-er?!

I'll start the ball rolling...

"I stand where I stand, convinced by the sight
We hold in our hands darkness and light
Where they meet in a scene beyond dreams"
07-23-2003 08:43 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The call??

Scene beyond dreams??

07-23-2003 08:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
The call??

Scene beyond dreams??

We have a winner!... your turn

Tongue
07-23-2003 08:57 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

"just like dylan's mr jones!"

07-23-2003 09:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

dunno

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-23-2003 09:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket

stumped... additional verse?
07-23-2003 09:44 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

the eagle picks my eye
the worm he licks my bone
I feel so suicidal
just like dylan's mr jones!

07-23-2003 09:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

good one! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THat be
Yer Blues white album...
(the first line I knew...
My Turn?

And the Bitter comes out better
on a stolen guitar....

07-23-2003 09:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

yup! Pleased

I have no idea what yours is Confused

07-23-2003 09:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Hmm Dr-
I thouoght that line was
Even hate my Rock and Roll.....

yeah - i see that- it follows
fel so suicidal there 2...

07-23-2003 09:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

that's the NEXT verse! Pleased

07-23-2003 10:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

its Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAvid Bowie-
from Ziggy Stardust the song is Hang on to yourself.
(sorry,too obscure- but a cool line)

Uhm lets try
"what a wonderful way of saying how much I love you..."

07-23-2003 10:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I have Ziggt Stardust on tape and really like it... guess I just don't know it well enough though! Crying

07-23-2003 10:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

softball Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm one of the king's kids, I deserve the best, I want a...

07-23-2003 10:48 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

ask wog-
a NEW CAR!!!
hey what about me
"what a wonderful way of saying how much I love you"

07-23-2003 10:59 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

hey, JiMiNy

... sorry I thought that was a just a question not part of this game Roll Eyes

I have no idea...

"what a wonderful way of saying how much I love you"

07-23-2003 14:01 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Paul Anka is having my baby...i mean, is that what you meant Mr. Crickettt?

07-23-2003 14:46 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I have Ziggt Stardust on tape and really like it... guess I just don't know it well enough though! Crying

just ordered the re-issue thru bmg... Cool

Cool
07-23-2003 14:56 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Paul Anka is having my baby...i mean, is that what you meant Mr. Crickettt?

ya gotta mix it up- correcto.
backs.- yer up.

07-23-2003 15:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

How'bout this:

"You're looking incredible. You're tha Bomb! And me, I'm kinda like yer Dad and a little like yer Mom!"

August 2005
07-23-2003 15:21 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NAME THAT TUNE!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH