Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Theo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Theo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Hey Theo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I received the disk today. It is beautiful, touching, and emotional all at the same time. I loved the booklet as well. What an amazing story. My wife was touched by the project too and talked about it at several Christian woman's message boards. She's been leaving links to your site. After a few more listens I will write some thoughts on the songs. Thanks for shipping so fast...it made my day!

08-01-2003 20:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Dorf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Having Adrian makes the project more special- I think.
I know it can be appreciated by all- but when you have children- the songs relly come to life.
How bout that song Said One Mother- man..! I never heard it before....
Guess I never saw the exacting idea behind Loved and Forgiven- it is much more prodigal than I first knew.
and on and on....
From one daddy to another-
jiMiny

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-01-2003 21:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, Adrian makes this project so much more special. I know that my whole situation is tiny compared to theo's... it's like apples and oranges but reading the booklet about the hospital and all that hit really close to home. At first I was just gonna glance through it and save it for when I had more reading time, but as I read I couldn't stop. I've listened to the CD about six times already and plan to put it on all day tomorrow. It is a wonderful mix of songs.

08-01-2003 22:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Dorf & Cricket and all... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm so happy that you are blessed by the project. I'm further blessed that Mrs. Dorf and others go further and share the project in places where the wouldn't hear the story otherwise--and thus the possibility of really making this pay to research is enriched.

Most of all, I love sharing and hearing other's hearts for their loved ones and their own lives.

Thankx.
08-02-2003 18:44 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Theo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH