Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Favorite BBQ Quote » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite BBQ Quote 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Favorite BBQ Quote Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Hmp, Books. Pfff."Roll Eyes

Terry quoting Gene's disgust upon entering a library.

August 2005
08-06-2003 21:58 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that was funny, I could just picture Gene saying that
and how the others reacted.. hehe

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-06-2003 22:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"I wish there was one within 10 hours of me"
Ron Easton

I can't see Terry and Gene seeing eye to eye on your quote zippety.

08-06-2003 22:09 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Wasn't the MN one within 10 hrs of you, Ronnie Dear?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-06-2003 22:16 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

let me see, two hours to toronto, two hours in the airport, two hours to fly to Minneapolis, yeah I guess it was. I think I'm 12 hours drive from Chicago, I was hoping to go the the Detroit one(maybe 6 hours away) but its private, oh well, they booked it, they don't owe me anything.

08-06-2003 23:51 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

my favorite:

"My favorite would have to be the 'Macadamia Nut'..."

-Dick Clark

please forgive the spelling and if you don't recognize it, but those who do, will...
08-07-2003 00:01 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
"Hmp, Books. Pfff."Roll Eyes

Terry quoting Gene's disgust upon entering a library.

yep, it would be that for me as well. with these following close behind:

the honeysuckle breeze quote

the amy grant quote

08-07-2003 01:27 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

a MN highlight-
"dust.............'OR IT!"

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-07-2003 06:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

in my living room... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(terry had his lyric book, with the lyrics to breath deep, on a chair in front of him)

Mike to Terry :

if you were half a Christian you would move your chair over just a little so I could see the verse I am suppose to sing...

08-07-2003 08:24 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

honeysuckle breeze

08-07-2003 11:44 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
(terry had his lyric book, with the lyrics to breath deep, on a chair in front of him)

Mike to Terry :

if you were half a Christian you would move your chair over just a little so I could see the verse I am suppose to sing...

WAHHH
MISSED THAT ONE.......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-07-2003 12:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

That's very funny.

Just before the show, I was getting a group picture with the guys, the band and the fire pit five and I was right next to Mike.

There was a little unease with all the preparations so I tried to lighten the moment. I murmered to Mike, "Mike, your fly's open." In a total deadpan (facing the camera) he said, "It needs air." Big Grin

August 2005
08-07-2003 12:07 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

We Have A Winner!

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-07-2003 15:28 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Oh, that's funny, Zippy.

Mike & Terry kept bantering back and forth about who was being more antagonistic..............and the "o'er it" thing was a HOOT.

08-07-2003 15:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

I loved it when Mike was trying to get his pedals (he had a few pedals attached to a board) to work, and Terry just looked and said (about Mikes pedals), "We call this over here where Mike is, the firemans friend".
08-07-2003 16:01 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

I had Mike sign 77s self titled (the lust...) and he said that it is their most commercially viable album. He said it was a disappointment because it was most likely to be their big break. Unfortunately it got missed. Mike's quote, "Thanks to Joshua Tree"

August 2005
08-07-2003 16:04 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

"maybe I'm the burro."
-mike roe

08-07-2003 17:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

maybe?

trust me he can be an burro Roll Eyes

i know all about being an ass! Wink
08-07-2003 18:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

maybe i'm amazed.

08-07-2003 18:06 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Favorite quote from JimIny's daughter, re: Mike Roe......

"do you think he dyes his hair?"

kids can be so honest, and so perceptive Smile Smile

08-07-2003 23:50 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Favorite BBQ Quote

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH