Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Big Dork » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Big Dork
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Hey Big Dork Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How is it that you are able to do all the fun things we all wish we could do? (he asks knowing that BD can't do ALL the fun things, but most) Confused

August 2005
08-09-2003 14:47 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how is it that there are about 5 different threads now titled "hey, big dork" ?
you are a pretty popular guy, carl! Big Grin

Cool
08-09-2003 14:54 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the ending to this thread name is supposed to be, "...you are a Dork!"

08-09-2003 14:58 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

These Canadians can be so cruel.

08-09-2003 15:21 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

It was a quote!!! Wink

08-09-2003 15:26 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

What miscreant were you quoting?

08-09-2003 15:28 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I'm not at liberty to divulge that information.

08-09-2003 15:33 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
How is it that you are able to do all the fun things we all wish we could do? (he asks knowing that BD can't do ALL the fun things, but most) Confused

I work hard, and have a strong work ethic that I work hard at. It takes a great deal of hard work to be able to work out the hard tasks put before me. I would hardly say that I get to do all the fun things... life is hard work and you have to keep working hard to get everything accomplished. And with that...it's time for my afternoon nap, which is another thing I work hard for.

BD

(writing is not my best skill, I should work harder at that)
08-09-2003 15:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Have you been taking public speaking lessons from any one of a number of professional athletes? Roberto Alomar comes to mind.

08-09-2003 15:38 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i hate it when that happens!

08-09-2003 16:28 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

"There are two types of people in this world. Dorks who know they're dorks, and dorks who don't know they're dorks. The dorks who don't know they're dorks go around thinking they're all cool, which makes them look even more like dorks to the rest of us." --Justin McRoberts

08-09-2003 17:13 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i knew there was something positive about our biddy.

he knows he is a dork.

08-09-2003 19:44 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
i knew there was something positive about our biddy.

he knows he is a dork.

That is the first step, ya know...Wink

08-09-2003 21:12 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i know, but i haven't quite got it yet.

08-09-2003 21:14 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
"There are two types of people in this world. Dorks who know they're dorks, and dorks who don't know they're dorks. The dorks who don't know they're dorks go around thinking they're all cool, which makes them look even more like dorks to the rest of us." --Justin McRoberts

I've seen this quote before....

I should put it on my webpage since I'm updating it tonight.

BD (who knows he is a Dork)
08-09-2003 21:32 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

i am no dork.... Red Face

08-09-2003 21:33 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

nope,

just a Dick
08-09-2003 21:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

6th grade humour.... Roll Eyes

08-09-2003 21:37 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Noggin
6th grade humour.... Roll Eyes

this from a guy calling himself richard noggin... whatever... Roll Eyes

Cool
08-09-2003 21:41 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Whatever!

08-09-2003 21:44 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Big Dork

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH