Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My wife has been converted!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My wife has been converted!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

My wife has been converted!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Something all DA fans pray for is that their significant other would somehow learn to love and appreciate the music of DA, Lost Dogs, SE. Well folks, the heavens have opened up and shined down. My wife has been converted after seeing Terry and Mike live and going out to eat with them. I'll start her off with a little helping of Real Men Cry, and slowly move into Gift Horse, and then suprise her with a heaping helping of everything else.
Thank You Terry & Mike for being real, and I want you all to welcome my wife into the Fellowship.
08-10-2003 12:43 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woo hoo!

08-10-2003 12:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

Happy Campers! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
My wife has been converted after seeing Terry and Mike live and going out to eat with them...

You're...

Happy Campers, you're Happy Campers
You're hap hap hap hap-py, Happy campers!
08-10-2003 13:39 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Slighlty Suspicious... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
My wife has been converted after seeing Terry and Mike live and going out to eat with them...

Hey CDR:
How much would you say that having dinner with M&T weighed in on the "conversion"? 25%, 50%, 75%,(or more?)?

AND where WAS she Monday Night at Dale's Living Room Show (IF this conversion is true)?

What day did you say you went out to dinner with M&T?

I saw her briefly yesterday, and she didn't say ANYTHING to me about it...hmmmm. (smoke rising from cigar).

Just call me, Doubting Slappedhard
08-10-2003 13:50 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Not just hearers! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want to see fruit!Cool
08-10-2003 13:52 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now maybe you can boldly play your CD collection without fear of being shut down.

Since she's so innocent, you also have the option of playing just about anything and telling her that it's those nice guys who ate haggas and fruit loops with you.

Think of the possibility- you could introduce your whole CD collection that way.

"Well, honey, Mike Knott is actually a close friend of Terry's. This is practically like listening to Lost Dogs, now isn't it? Read that record label- it says Alarma!. Wasn't that the name of a DA album????"

08-10-2003 14:08 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Hey, when you first got saved, you started out with milk,
then moved onto the meat. Also you kinda lay low until you are certain of what you speak. You wouldn't want her to get embarassed by talking about a certain song, thinking she's talking about The Lost Dogs when in it's really DA. Come on Slappehard, I thought I trained you better than that. You better go back and read my book,
"How to win DA fans, and influence others".
08-10-2003 15:02 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

1) "Slappehard" is not one of my aliases.

2) I was joking

3) If Daniel Amos and Lost Dogs are considered "milk" then I'm at a loss for what one would consider to be "meat." Certainly not Mike "Surf with God" Knott! Smile )

08-10-2003 15:26 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Big Grin I'll be nicer.
08-10-2003 15:29 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Scathing rebuttal... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
1) "Slappehard" is not one of my aliases.

2) I was joking

3) If Daniel Amos and Lost Dogs are considered "milk" then I'm at a loss for what one would consider to be "meat." Certainly not Mike "Surf with God" Knott! Smile )

Was for me and not thee!

08-10-2003 15:31 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

servantsteve

Like Slappedhard said, I was replying to him not you, sorry if it looked that way. I would consider early DA as milk, and as they got older it became more meatier.
08-10-2003 17:08 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

This is great news!

08-10-2003 17:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

^and he's a great muse!

08-10-2003 17:11 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

All ye with friends or loved ones who are still not part of the flock, don't give up. I remeber taking my wife to The Amos & Randy show back in 1980 and she loved it, alas she then fell away and has been backslidden until now, so my bretheren keep the faith!
08-10-2003 17:20 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thank you, we pray and pray for these lost ones, its good to have encouragement. My sister-in-law was just blaming me a couple of weeks ago for the music my brother listens to. I felt accused, but I couldn't have been more proudBig Grin

08-10-2003 17:23 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

What great news!

Maybe she could start a new believers group with Eva?

08-10-2003 18:16 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

As a relatively new believer myself, who sometimes still sips the milk, but has bravely gone to chopped liver now and then, may I say HALLELUJAH for the glorious redemption of Pam?

I knew I liked her Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-10-2003 18:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
I would consider early DA as milk, and as they got older it became more meatier.

I'd say the Eddies were quite meaty themselves! Wink

Too bad they're dead! Crying

08-10-2003 18:29 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Dead?

What have you been reading?

08-10-2003 18:33 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Berger is with us frequently and he seems as creative and productive as ever...i see your point.

08-10-2003 18:34 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My wife has been converted!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH