Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ TOUR - 2ND LEG & NoW 3rd LeG ! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ TOUR - 2ND LEG & NoW 3rd LeG !
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! BBQ TOUR - 2ND LEG & NoW 3rd LeG ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am VeRY interested in getting MoRe info for the

2ND LEG OF BBQ TOUR

contact info. for these two show particularly Big Grin

Sat Sept 27 Cedar Rapids, Iowa Chad Szabo
Sun Sept 28 NE Iowa John Weber

RoaD TRiP !

if anyone has any contact info. etc. it would be MuCH appreciated

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 10-30-2003 12:51.

08-14-2003 11:09 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cedar Rapids, that's only about 2 1/2 hours from ME! Where did you get this info Dale?

~Groucho~
08-14-2003 11:22 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe
o.k. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

go to the homepage that's http://www.danielamos.com for you DAmb people that never actually go there Tongue

see this section

We strongly encourage you
To Join the Daniel Amos
Email announcement list
to keep up to date on the
latest news, website updates,
and concerts:

Click here to sign up! <-- click here

then here

To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the danews Archives . <-- click here

2003: [ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ] <-- click here

[danews]TERRY TAYLOR AND MICHAEL ROE
BACKYARD BBQ TOUR
<-- click here

then you will see these at the bottom...

2ND LEG OF BBQ TOUR

Sun Sept 21 Vidor, TX Ty Rockwell/Solid Grounds Coffeehouse*
Mon Sept 22 Austin, TX David Jacobsen
Tue Sept 23 Dallas, TX VACANT
Wed Sept 24 Little Rock, AK Todd Brogdon
Thur Sep 25 Springfield, MO Michael Bartel
Fri Sept 26 St. Louis, MO VACANT

Mon Sept 29 Ontario, WI Keith
Tue Sept 30 Greenville, IL Greenville College
Wed Oct 1 Fishers, IN Tim Stark
Thur Oct 2 Northern/Southern IL VACANT
Fri Oct 3 Grand Rapids, MI Mark Schlatter
Sat Oct 4 Detroit/Toledo VACANT
Sun Oct 5 Dayton/Cincinnati VACANT
Mon Oct 6 Kentucky/Ohio/Fly date VACANT
Tue Oct 7 Kentucky/Ohio/Fly date VACANT
Wed Oct 8 Nashville, TN Kyle Hankins
Thurs Oct 9 Knoxville, TN Doug Floyd
Fri Oct 10 Atlanta, GA Joe Kirk
Sat Oct 11 Rome, GA Kelly
Sun Oct 12 Raleigh, NC Michael Raburn
Mon Oct 13 Sterling, VA (DC) Phil Metclaffe
Tues Oct 14 New Jersey Mike Miller
Wed Oct 15 Somerset, NJ James Odell
Thurs Oct 16 Philly/Harrisburg Jonathan Grassi
Fri Oct 17 Ithaca, NY Rick - Christ & Coffee
Sat Oct 18 Lancaster, PA Kent Beam
Sun Oct 19 Long Island, NY Chris Mcintosh
Mon Oct 20 Boston, MA Jeff Olson

08-14-2003 11:45 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

Tue Sept 23 Dallas, TX VACANT

will you be in dallas anytime soon? Pleased

vacant?- i wonder who's promoting this one? Tongue

Cool
08-14-2003 11:59 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Well, one could consider the Wacky Fan to be rather vacant.... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-14-2003 12:01 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

pretty.............. pretty vacant! Cool

Cool
08-14-2003 12:02 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
go to the homepage that's http://www.danielamos.com for you DAmb people that never actually go there Tongue

Daniel Amos has a Homepage!! Shocked

Big Grin

Thanks for the info Dale, you are indeed a wise and learned man! Red Face

~Groucho~
08-14-2003 12:13 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by joey

And we don't -- CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE....

("'at's it -- the show's OVAH!!!" -- final words at notorious Public Image NYC concert, which consisted of band "playing" behind a screen for 25 minutes amidst a shower of beer bottles from the audience.... "Ohhhhh, yaw not THROWING enoff! This is wot we cawl a PASSIVE AWWWWWDIENCE!" Big Grin Shocked I have to admit, watching "betrayed" Sex Pistols fans openly weeping afterward was the highlight....)

08-14-2003 12:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Mad

~Groucho~
08-14-2003 12:26 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Hey, I figured I would've paid that much to see Richard Pryor at the time.... Big Grin

08-14-2003 12:37 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool
08-14-2003 13:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

That you joey?

~Groucho~
08-14-2003 13:21 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

i'm dead? Confused Crying Cool

Cool
08-14-2003 13:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:

2ND LEG OF BBQ TOUR

RoaD TRiP !

oh... bad weekend... already have plans... Frown

08-14-2003 15:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:

And we don't -- CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE....

("'at's it -- the show's OVAH!!!" -- final words at notorious Public Image NYC concert, which consisted of band "playing" behind a screen for 25 minutes amidst a shower of beer bottles from the audience.... "Ohhhhh, yaw not THROWING enoff! This is wot we cawl a PASSIVE AWWWWWDIENCE!" Big Grin Shocked I have to admit, watching "betrayed" Sex Pistols fans openly weeping afterward was the highlight....)

I guy I know saw PIL and John Lydon yells at the crowd, "Punk's dead! You're all a bunch of posers!" Tongue

08-14-2003 15:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:

the bass player that made us all sound "good!" Tongue

08-14-2003 15:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:

And we don't -- CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARE....

I guy I know saw PIL and John Lydon yells at the crowd, "Punk's dead! You're all a bunch of posers!" Tongue

I believe it. He might've said that one too.... Big Grin ... he certainly made comments to that effect.... and actually the final full quote was a mock singing (the actual only music of the night, aside from some guy they pulled off the street smacking a drum a couple times), "New Yawk, New Yawk, an 'ell of a town.... The Brawnx is up, but th' Bat-te-ry's down.... 'at's it -- the show's OVAH!!!" Big Grin Shocked

I actually found an account HERE, although it's more of an "insider" account. And he left out the funniest/scariest moment of the night -- when people started pulling on the screen, Lydon called out "If you pull down that screen we'll DESTROYYYY YYYYEWWWW!!!" Shocked So when they finally raised the screen & turned on those floodlights full-blast, it was like "wow, maybe they really CAN destroy us...." Big Grin Shocked

08-15-2003 07:21 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:

2ND LEG OF BBQ TOUR

RoaD TRiP !

dale & carl want some DaTeS Shocked

and info please...

08-15-2003 13:16 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

I beg yr pardon.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
dale & carl want some DaTeS Shocked

I HAVE a date already, thank you very much (and we're legal tomorrow -- i.e., celebrating our 18th anniversary)... Big Grin

quote:
and info please...

Well yeah, THIS would be useful.... Big Grin

08-15-2003 13:27 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

^ happy 18th anniversary carl

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG I am VeRY interested in getting MoRe info for the

2ND LEG OF BBQ TOUR

RoaD TRiP !

I would love to go to the Sat. show & maybe the Sun. one too...

i did...

Sat.

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 10-30-2003 13:11.

08-15-2003 15:27 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ TOUR - 2ND LEG & NoW 3rd LeG !

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH