Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! 10 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

''BUY! BUY! BUY!'' -King Roe

Not even added to the webstore yet...
no announcements have been sent...
you're hearing about it here first...

OFFICIAL DA CLASSIC COVERS T-SHIRTS

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-14-2003 18:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hum. Outdoor Elvis or Zoom Daddy? Decisions, Decisions...

08-14-2003 18:41 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh my aching wallet!

Droool....

08-14-2003 18:44 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

oh my!!!

what a happy day!!! sure, i am on vacation....but i am so glad i checked in Smile

08-14-2003 18:55 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

EH will be so happy, but my family will not like this
one bit.
08-14-2003 19:17 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I have died and gone to heaven. Now. if I only had money Crying

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-14-2003 19:54 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I can't open the link. What's wrong?

08-14-2003 20:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Now it opened. I can't afford all of those.

How about a When Everyone Wore Hats Hat?

08-14-2003 20:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Jason
How are you doing this? Are they on black t-shirts? What are the sizes? How big will the logos be? These are questions inquiring minds want to know.........
08-14-2003 20:44 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Jason
How are you doing this? Are they on black t-shirts? What are the sizes? How big will the logos be? These are questions inquiring minds want to know.........

It's all in the link. Pictures of everything.

08-14-2003 20:48 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Click the link, click on an album cover section,
click on a shirt type and it lists the sizes. Smile

All white shirts unless otherwise noted, the image is generally 10 x 10 inches. We will probably add some
different things later, but the album covers are a good start. We been working some late hours the last couple weeks to come up with some pretty good images.

We could add those patriotic 'Win Every War Hats'
if thats what you want...

jason and eric

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-14-2003 20:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

I love the DFBB baseball shirt - images on both sides. I'm buying that one first! Can't afford all I want yet.

Let me edit that to say I've bought that one first....

08-14-2003 20:52 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

woooo hooooo!!!

I've just put one of my kids up on ebay so I can buy some Swirling Eddie shirts!

Please bid early and bid often. He is 14yrs old and just starting to have the "teenage attitude". Perfect age to do yard work and chores around the house. He makes sarcastic jokes and can be a real pain in the arse sometimes. NO HOME SHOULD BE WITHOUT ONE!

http://www.ebay.com/buymykid-cheap/item1...id/37746529.htm

Please let me earn lots of money to buy t-shirts! I thank you for your support.

BD
08-14-2003 21:24 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Big Grin
08-14-2003 21:54 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

I want one of each thank you!! Great job on these shirts!! Next BBQ everyone will be wearing them!! Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-14-2003 22:22 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Cool... but any chance there might ever be black shirts? I don't like white...
08-14-2003 22:39 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

My wife was out of town... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So I used the VISA card!

Had to have the clock, the mug, the stein, the flying disc, baseball cap, and a few t-shirts!

I can't wait to see the stuff!

Wait till my wife sees the bill!

08-14-2003 22:40 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Slapped, you rebel!! Enjoy!! Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-14-2003 22:42 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

GGIIFFTTSS!!!!
I gotta go spin on rides tommorow-
but I got the link!
Whoo Whoo!!!
Have a great weekend all-

jumpin jiminy cricket!!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-14-2003 22:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy outdoor elvis or zoom daddy
both!
08-14-2003 23:00 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH