Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wanna see the Swirling Eddies in the midwest? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wanna see the Swirling Eddies in the midwest?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Wanna see the Swirling Eddies in the midwest? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With Roe, Taylor, Watson, Chandler, Raven, etc. etc? If you would - we're trying to get them to play in Wisconsin the weekend after Cornerstone - IF you would go and SEE them - I want you to email that to: mark@lifepromotions.com

thanks
Tim
Wildwood Agency
5105 RFD Arlington Heights Rd
Long Grove, IL 60047
312.933.7396 office
312.896.7373 fax
tim@wildwoodagency.com
www.wildwoodagency.com

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-23-2002 17:41 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes I would love to see them play SoCal or AZ after cornerstone! is that close to Wisconsin?

actually an Eddies gig would be cool, I'm sure someone would video tape it out there!

BD

05-23-2002 17:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Nor Cal, Nor Cal, Nor Cal, Nor Cal, Nor Cal, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Come on you guys! Are you kidding?! Wisconsin?! Might as well be the Czech Republic!

Northern California! We got Pac Bell park in SF, wine country in Napa and Sonoma, Bodega Bay (where Hitchcock filmed the birds), San Jose (where TST and the boys are from -oh let's not even go there!), Superfluous Silicon Valley, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Mavericks!, Fillmore West, Winterland, Haight-Ashbury, Big Sur....-AND MORE!!!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-23-2002 18:09 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah, btw people in wisconsin can go to cornerstone!!! It's alot harder on us to get there! What would it take to get them here! money?

oh, I got none........

05-23-2002 19:15 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Spirit West Coast Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah but we got Spirit West Coast ! Why not an Eddies appearance there?!

05-23-2002 19:18 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

yeah! they would fit right in there!

they could go on right after Point of Grace or Zoe girl.

BD

05-23-2002 19:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

was that really necessary? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sounds like there's gonna be some pretty decent artists;

A special apperance by Barry McGuire and Terry Talbot

Five Iron Frenzy

Skillet

Sherri Youngward

Bleach

Audio Adrenaline

Kirk Franklin

Delirious

Jennifer Knapp

Toby Mac

05-23-2002 19:47 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
yeah, btw people in wisconsin can go to cornerstone!!! It's alot harder on us to get there! What would it take to get them here! money?

oh, I got none........

Yes, exactly. Wisconsin is close enough to C-Stone that those folks can go there! It really Mountain Dewes me off that shows like this only happen in the mid-west! I'm not kidding here, no emoticon, I'm really mad! Some smart-ass says "oh, well if you want a show so bad in your area, promote it yourself." Well, *&^% you! Believe me, if I had the money I would. Yeah, I know, the band would lose money or it would happen. The whole system just sucks..... Frown

05-24-2002 01:08 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

oh, I got none........

Yes, exactly. Wisconsin is close enough to C-Stone that those folks can go there! It really Mountain Dewes me off that shows like this only happen in the mid-west! I'm not kidding here, no emoticon, I'm really mad! Some smart-ass says "oh, well if you want a show so bad in your area, promote it yourself." Well, *&^% you! Believe me, if I had the money I would. Yeah, I know, the band would lose money or it would happen. The whole system just sucks..... Frown

preach it brother!

amen

05-27-2002 00:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Bring the Eddies to Michigan!
There are enough fans here to fill a real theatre! C-stone is cool, but I like an indoor forum better.
05-28-2002 08:49
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wanna see the Swirling Eddies in the midwest?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH