Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ CD's Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ CD's Update 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when can those of us not at the show atart putting in our requests, sending blanks, whatever???? i must know!!!

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

09-02-2003 08:56 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

97.5% of the cd's are shipped. I have a few that I will hand deliver (Sorry JiMiNy,
not you). So you should all have them soon.......

P.S. For you outsiders, contact Slappedhard for info on getting copies.
09-02-2003 14:53 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
...I have a few that I will hand deliver

I have hands...

Wink

09-02-2003 16:16 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Apparently you have not been home yet!
09-02-2003 16:28 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Apparently you have not been home yet!

well I would like to stay and chit chat but,

I gotto go HoMe Smile ) NoW !!!

09-02-2003 16:33 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

DAmb right!
09-02-2003 16:34 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

09-03-2003 08:12 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Thanks Commander! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Got my Fellowship BBQ discs yesterday!

Thanks Commander!

-Jolly
09-04-2003 12:29 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

i FEEL SO LONELY.........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-04-2003 12:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

... I could die.

09-04-2003 12:34 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

..even hate my Rock and Roll
(THAT will be the day....!)

09-04-2003 14:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
CHECKING MY MAIL-
ITS SO MUCH MORE FUN THAN MAILING MY CHECK..

ain't THAT the truth!!!!!!!!

DIDJA get yours yet???????

IT's SO VERY COOL Smile

thanks, Commander. You rock!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-04-2003 21:59 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I got mine today Smile )

09-08-2003 20:54 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Commander, got mine Saturday!! Cool

~Groucho~
09-08-2003 20:58 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I re-tracked mine & cut out all those songs & just made a CD of the Witty Banter Smile )

09-09-2003 08:23 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Roll Eyes

Tongue

09-09-2003 09:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

artwork?

09-15-2003 12:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
I re-tracked mine & cut out all those songs & just made a CD of the Witty Banter Smile )

Witty or Shi.....

Roll Eyes

.....nevermind.

~Groucho~
09-15-2003 12:45 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Thanks Commander, got mine Saturday!! Cool

so did I Cool

09-15-2003 12:46 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

I like it. I might try it.

OBTW, I am pretty sure I will not make the IA show. Sorry, Dale.
09-17-2003 18:31 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ CD's Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH