Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ten Songs By Adam Again on E-bay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ten Songs By Adam Again on E-bay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Betty's cheap.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jc
I see mike Knotts website
has Aunt Betty (the REAL one)
list price ..40.00
(ouch!)
its a buyers market
or a sellers market
we're in the black
(or is it the red?)
anyway
happy hunting-I HATE e-bay
(Till I get my kid to sell my old ELVIS records....)
Jc

The first AB cd??? I get it thru Columbia House record club for 99 cents.... It should be a federal crime to sell a cd for more than 30 bucks... Pleased

06-06-2002 16:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

hey it's only money... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-06-2002 16:32 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

nobody's gonna get as much mileage Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

outta the grace of God as Christians-

06-06-2002 17:39 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

re: hey it's only money... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ?

I think that say's it all about why it is wrong to pay a $100 for a cd... Frown Make a cd-r, send 10 bucks to the band, and use the other $90 more wisely. Smile )

06-06-2002 18:06 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

....stewardship.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....accountability....

06-06-2002 19:34 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Yeah!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I finally figured out how to copy a cassette tape onto my computer and then burn it to cd. So, of course the first tape I did was 10 songs! It doesn't sound as good as cd to cd, but will have to do for now..... The second one is Uncle Ralph's Jam Grooves. Yeah, baby! Pleased

06-18-2002 20:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
who's never been to Ebay, except for a brief look?

Just not interested, I guess.

Nah, you're not the only one Woggy. I've only been there a couple of times for a brief look also.

~Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-19-2002 08:51 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

It should be a federal crime to sell a cd for more than 30 bucks... Pleased

Well, being a libertarian, I cannot, of course agree. There shouldn't be any laws, except those that keep people from messing up the lives of others.

Trade should be unrestricted, and the market should push accountability.

But

I suppose...

if there WERE such laws...
that would be a good one.

(along with the one that says I can shoot my neighbor's cat if it comes to poop in my yard all the time...)

~Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-19-2002 08:54 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Now I REALLY feel bad for the dude that spent 100 bucks... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Re-issue!

06-21-2002 18:54 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Re-issue!

I know, what a laugh.....

I'm hoping to find someone going to c-stone that'll pick me up an extra copy.

BD

06-21-2002 18:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jc
I see mike Knotts website
has Aunt Betty (the REAL one)
list price ..40.00
(ouch!)
its a buyers market
or a sellers market
we're in the black
(or is it the red?)
anyway
happy hunting-I HATE e-bay
(Till I get my kid to sell my old ELVIS records....)
Jc

The first AB cd??? I get it thru Columbia House record club for 99 cents.... It should be a federal crime to sell a cd for more than 30 bucks... Pleased

I bought my copy for a few bucks at Goodwill.
When it was still in print.

I also have the '96 Electra Summer Splash Sampler (or whatever the hell it is called) that has "Jesus" on it Big Grin

06-22-2002 15:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joey T.
Re-issue!

quote:

I know, what a laugh.....

I'm hoping to find someone going to c-stone that'll pick me up an extra copy.

BD

Mee too! I can just imagine some of the snakes that have sold copies for high prices buying up several copies so they can do it again a year or so down the road... Who's going to C-stone who can help a brother out???

06-22-2002 19:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ten Songs By Adam Again on E-bay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH