Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Aaaarrghhh.... how could we have FORGOTTEN??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Aaaarrghhh.... how could we have FORGOTTEN???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Aaaarrghhh.... how could we have FORGOTTEN??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Granted, I didn't remember mySELF until I was driving home yesterday & started wondering why I was hearing a crapload of Dylan (then made the connection) but nonetheless....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERRY!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-25-2002 14:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(I was reminded yesterday by Theo’s post to the LD list)

carl, just blame it on the fact that the Damb was down most of yesterday, that's my excuse.

Happy Birthday Mr. Taylor!

Wishing you many happy years to come!

Thanks for putting up with us.
BD

05-25-2002 15:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

are you kiddin'? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll admit it...I've forgotten my own Mother's D-day-

(well not entirely, -just hadda send a belated)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-28-2002 16:39 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

oh yeah, belated Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HAPPY B-DAY TERRY!!!
Thanks and blessings to ya!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-28-2002 16:46 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I too will add my belated wishes.

Happy b-day, Terry. And many, many more. Wink
05-28-2002 18:49 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Aaaarrghhh.... how could we have FORGOTTEN???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH