Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I am SUCH an idiot » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am SUCH an idiot 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Frown I am SUCH an idiot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think I'll just move to Mexico and go by the name El Stupido! I just dicovered I had an unread PM. It was sent to me in June of 2002! Talk about a dead letter office!

One of these days, I WILL discover how everything on this board works. I fear, however, that by the time that happens, my brain will have turned to tapioca and I will be talking to the dust bunnies under the bed for companionship.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-30-2003 04:11 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

RE: I am SUCH an idiot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You say you're going down to Mexico
You didn't want to let me know
You say a drinks a dollar there
And if your not a bull the fights are fair

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
08-30-2003 08:01 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Snick don't you
Hey Snick don't you go
No
Hey Snick don't you
Hey Snick don't you go
oh no

08-30-2003 11:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't go Snick. i'll be your dust bunny.
08-30-2003 11:41 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Bring me back a sombrero.

~Groucho~
08-30-2003 14:06 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scrimshaw Nick

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Don't go Snick. i'll be your dust bunny.

LOL

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-30-2003 19:16 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit

That must be some zit you have Squid, if you need a sombrero to cover it up. I'll see what I can't dig up.

08-30-2003 19:18 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks!

Pleased

~Groucho~
08-30-2003 19:28 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't squeeze that thing around here!
08-30-2003 20:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

~Groucho~
08-30-2003 21:12 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

I'm not sure they make Sombrero's THAT big. Who'd a thought that a sombrero could be too small?

08-30-2003 22:44 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Official Impasto

quote:
Don't squeeze that thing around here!

I'm not so sure he would have been as readily accepted here if his name was Squeezezit

08-30-2003 22:45 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i doubt it.
08-31-2003 01:42 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-28-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit

A Rock Sombrero???!!!!

I wanted to be a doctor, but there we are.

'Cause my mind is like one.
08-31-2003 10:17 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
08-31-2003 13:14 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

My son is downstairs singing, "I am such an idiot" as i read this thread.

Isn't that cosmic?
08-31-2003 21:15 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

quote:
My son is downstairs singing, "I am such an idiot" as i read this thread.

Isn't that cosmic?

Why would you read that out loud to your son? Rather than cosmic, I find it comic. Red Face

Big Grin

08-31-2003 23:22 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i did NOT read it out loud!!!!

But is just did, and now the goatlady is singing an idiot song...
08-31-2003 23:25 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

You did it AGAIN? I may not have the gift of hospitality, pal, but I do have the gift of couth. Come, let me lay hands on you and impart some to you!

Big Grin

08-31-2003 23:28 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i accept thy couth, sir Nick.

LAY IT ON ME!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by baxter: 08-31-2003 23:33.

08-31-2003 23:32 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I am SUCH an idiot

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH