Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Average #of People at BBQ's? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Average #of People at BBQ's? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
doppelganger doppelganger is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-10-2002

RE: Average #of People at BBQ's? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The show on 7/31/03.......about 20.
08-31-2003 23:15 doppelganger is offline Send an Email to doppelganger Search for Posts by doppelganger Add doppelganger to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

Oh, i was hoping you would GIVE IT A REST.

Not a chance, Bubala!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-31-2003 23:25 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothing against the people who had large BBQ's, but, I believe the original plan was
a more intimate setting, and that is exactly what we did. Great food, great people, great getting to know everyone, and of course a great show. So, it isn't so much the quantity of the people, but the quality, and I would challenge any other BBQ, for we are The Fellowship of the DAmb.

I can't wait to do it again........

Commander
09-01-2003 09:04 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Skippity, he's dropped the gauntlet again.
09-01-2003 11:00 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

But in the name of the Lord, and in love.
09-01-2003 11:13 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Nothing against the people who had large BBQ's, but, I believe the original plan was
a more intimate setting, and that is exactly what we did. Great food, great people, great getting to know everyone, and of course a great show. So, it isn't so much the quantity of the people, but the quality, and I would challenge any other BBQ, for we are The Fellowship of the DAmb.

I can't wait to do it again........

Commander

Yup! Pleased

09-02-2003 09:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Average #of People at BBQ's?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH