Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pictures of Mr. Parrot » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pictures of Mr. Parrot
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
Pictures of Mr. Parrot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile Mr. Über P

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shemp: 10-25-2006 23:33.

05-28-2002 12:04
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

famous last words Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

literally

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-28-2002 12:46 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Übee's sister

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shemp: 10-25-2006 23:35.

05-28-2002 12:56
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Übey's taste test Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Shemp lad! Didja know Übey baby was in a taste test?

Check it out -

05-28-2002 13:12 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Jill Follows Jesus
unregistered
Who is Ubie Parrot? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...and what does he have to do with Daniel Amos?

I'm not following what's going on here.

05-28-2002 13:14
Bowling Pin Bowling Pin is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-28-2002

You guys are really funny.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...I knew if I came here I'd have fun! Terry Taylor's music is so much fun! It's so catchy, and a great way to escape Satan's snares! Some bands are so preachy and downery -- I'm so glad Terry's music doesn't preach, but gives us victory over the evil one via the D-chord!

05-28-2002 13:16 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Jill welcome aboard Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(or is it welcome a broad?)

anyway, Jill! You're too knew, read a few threads, you'll get it-

05-28-2002 13:23 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

PS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jill! we can't spell here and there's no spell-checker-

05-28-2002 13:23 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Jill Follows Jesus
unregistered
Gee, thanks, I think.......... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Although I don't care much for being called a "broad".

Confused

I guess I'd better try to catch up, and see what this board is about.
05-28-2002 13:25
Esculent Eskimo

Hey Jill, the scripture says mock the devil.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...that's exactly what Daniel Amos does with their finger-snapping tunes for Jesus. Unburden your heart, and join in the fun!

05-28-2002 13:26 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

no offense intended Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

believe me, when I try to be offensive it's much worse
Big Grin

05-28-2002 13:26 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Yo Bowling Pin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gimme chapter and verse on yer quote

quote:
the scripture says mock the devil....

cause the book I read seems to say otherwise;

Jude 8 In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings. 9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

05-28-2002 13:32 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
believe me, when I try to be offensive it's much worse
Big Grin

Hmmmm...
What do we have here...
a new vice?

Übee's brother by the way

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shemp: 10-25-2006 23:37.

05-28-2002 13:38
Esculent Eskimo

Galatians 6:7 says "God is not mocked" -- that means Satan IS mocked. And what about Elijah mocking the Baal worshipers?

But that's neither here nor there. We should all love each other, and let the Spirit take us where it will.

05-28-2002 13:38 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Bowling Pin
Galatians 6:7 says "God is not mocked" -- that means Satan IS mocked. And what about Elijah mocking the Baal worshipers?

But that's neither here nor there. We should all love each other, and let the Spirit take us where it will.

Hey BoPin,
Are you Übey's brother?
05-28-2002 13:42
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Good job BP Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-though, as Hank says, you don't want to have a verse say more than it does.

Hey Jill look! We're being serious!

quote:
But that's neither here nor there.

Oh but is both here AND there!

quote:
We should all love each other, and let the Spirit take us where it will.

"Amen" says Lil' Dumbo

05-28-2002 13:44 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Esculent Eskimo

No, I don't believe I've met Ubey yet.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But I like that BoPin thing. Kinda like Little Bo Peep, who's lost her sheep.... you know, we're just like those lost sheep, until we're found.....

05-28-2002 13:45 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Bowling Pin
But I like that BoPin thing. Kinda like Little Bo Peep, who's lost her sheep.... you know, we're just like those lost sheep, until we're found.....

Manuer good!
Keep up da good woik
05-28-2002 13:47
Jill Follows Jesus
unregistered
Hi, Bowling Pin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good scriptures there! Thanks for sharing God's word with the board.

Smile
05-28-2002 14:01
Jill Follows Jesus
unregistered
How nice Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™

Hey Jill look! We're being serious!

See? Isn't this nice?

I knew we could all get along Smile
05-28-2002 14:02
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pictures of Mr. Parrot

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH