Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pictures of Mr. Parrot » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pictures of Mr. Parrot
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
But I'm sure going to try...

Nope... I can't do it... I've only posted about ten... but I'm tired... I should... paced myself... I'll come back... later...

(I was going to split the bits separated by "..." into different posts, but I have too much integrity to do something like that. I resisted temptation like a man! I feel so... so holy. C*rm*n would be proud of me, I'm sure.
06-09-2002 17:23 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if he's not, the rest of us are.
Good Job

BD

06-09-2002 21:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
if he's not, the rest of us are.
Good Job

BD

Here, here!
(DITTO)
06-10-2002 08:12
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Now I think I'm being mocked... are you guys mocking me?
06-10-2002 08:58 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

never would we mock the great Luteous Llama Gamgee

Cool

06-10-2002 09:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:

I'm mocking you Big Grin
06-12-2002 08:16
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
quote:

I'm mocking you Big Grin

That's what I thought.
06-12-2002 09:43 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm mocking you Big Grin

That's what I thought.

You wrote down exactly what I didn't write
exactly how i didn't write it
You typed in exactly what I didn't type
exactly how I didn't type it
06-12-2002 09:54
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Übee's sister

man! if I wasn't married...

Shocked

06-13-2002 20:31 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Übee's sister

man! if I wasn't married...
DAMMIT who stole Betty's picture???
LK-9

Shocked

06-16-2002 23:41 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Sick twisted puppies Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

th' lot of ya!

Wink

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-17-2002 01:33 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
th' lot of ya!

Wink

Yeah, but sick puppies grow up to be full fledged K-9's!
LK-9

06-17-2002 11:25 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
Originally posted by ™
th' lot of ya!

Wink

Yeah, but sick puppies grow up to be full fledged K-9's!
LK-9

LOL!

Big Grin

you stick to that story Wink

06-17-2002 16:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
06-18-2002 10:52
Disjasked Lerna

Nope, not gonna let you be last.
LK-9

06-18-2002 10:59 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

So............. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who the heck revived THIS thread? I do believe it's time for a new picture of one of Übie's relatives:

this is his very sexy cousin, who likes to think of herself as Pamela Anderson.....somehow, it doesn't work as well as she thinks.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-18-2002 11:15 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Disjasked Lerna

HOLY COW, what massive, garganteous....

LIPS

06-18-2002 11:19 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Who the heck revived THIS thread? I do believe it's time for a new picture of one of Übie's relatives:

this is his very sexy cousin, who likes to think of herself as Pamela Anderson.....somehow, it doesn't work as well as she thinks.

what's wrong? looks good to me!

woah nelly!..........you mean the face, I hadn't gotten to that yet

06-18-2002 12:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

The shirt is cute... and those shorts... and and
06-18-2002 12:55
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

My eyes! My eyes!
06-18-2002 13:16 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pictures of Mr. Parrot

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH