Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Next Step » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Next Step
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Next Step Marty D 05-28-2002 15:27
 can't wait 05-28-2002 15:49
 RE: Next Step dennis 12-18-2004 20:35

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marty D
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-15-2002

Next Step Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I've been encouraged by all of the feed back I've received (even the honest input by some who shared less favorable opinions. Stretch and grow...stretch and grow..). My next step is to start recording 9 to 12 songs. I'll be recording the material using Cakewalks Sonar 2.0 recording software and Pro Tools. I won't be able to complete the CD for a few months. I'm going to get as much input as I can from musicians you all know (Dave Raven, Rob Watson, Chuck Cummings, etc.) and some other talented people who are up and coming. So...I'm pretty excited and will be staying in touch with ya'll via this mb.

Thanks!!
05-28-2002 15:27 Marty D is offline Send an Email to Marty D Search for Posts by Marty D Add Marty D to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

can't wait Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yo Mar-tay,

Are you familiar with Cool Edit Pro software?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-28-2002 15:49 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

12-18-2004 20:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Next Step

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH