Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Rock Show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rock Show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Rock Show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey ya'll,

I'm promoting another show! It's totally unrelated to DA et al, but I consider you my friends so I wanted to invite you. It's the Semi-Finalist Event of the Coca-Cola New Music Award. There are 10 unsigned bands playing for the 3 finalist positions. The 3 Finalists chosen will move on to the finalist event in NYC at the CMJ Music Marathon. The winner of that event gets the opportunity of a lifetime, to play LIVE on the American Music Awards on ABC-TV.

I love my job because nowhere else do you get to give a deserving band a huge break unlike any other. All the winners at the American Music Awards can't match the excitement of the one band that wins before even being signed.

Anyway, I'm in charge of the guest list, so if any of you wants to come, I'll get you in with VIP status which means free drinks, and free food all night long. We'll pamper you like a star!

It's in Hollywood on Friday, September 12th, 2003 at the Knitting Factory. Doors open at 7:00pm.

Please email me at fredmartin@dccmail.org if you want to be on the list.

In case you're wondering why this is DA related,

I'm a DA fan.

-Zip

August 2005

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zippetydoodaddy: 09-08-2003 13:19.

09-08-2003 13:17 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow! Sounds great! Big Grin

Uh, that VIP thing doesn't include airfare from Chicago does it? Confused

No, I thought not. Crying

~Groucho~
09-08-2003 13:42 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Squidzit

Uh, that VIP thing doesn't include airfare from Chicago does it? Confused

[/quote]

As the rope (in disguise) said to the bouncer at the "No Ropes Allowed" club when asked if he was, in fact a rope,

"Frayed Knot"

August 2005
09-08-2003 13:55 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool!...what an honor! Big Grin

Too bad I'm so "up north" or I'd say, "Sign me up!"...

I think baxter's close to Hollywood...(in locale anyway!) Roll Eyes

09-08-2003 14:12 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Rock Show

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH