Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Time to shop... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Time to shop...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i hate ebay

once you sign up you get tons of eb-mail from them.

I try not to look there any more for music......it's usually more than i want to spend.

Glad you got a response to your request.

BD

05-31-2002 11:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
[QUOTE]Originally posted by audiori

A reissue might be coming...

quote:

great, now the rest of you will have a legal copy!Frown

BD

I bought my "legal" copy back in '87. Just didn't own a cd player then so bought the tape.... Who knew? Confused

05-31-2002 19:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

I bought my "legal" copy back in '87. Just didn't own a cd player then so bought the tape.... Who knew? Confused

I got a cd player pretty early in the game because I never liked cassettes. We didn't have any kids back then so we had all kinds of disposable money for that kind of stuff. Wink (now we make 4 times as much and have much less of the extra stuff Frown )

I just wish I would of bought 20 or 30 extra copies back then to sell at $50 buck a pop now. heh heh

BD

05-31-2002 21:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Yeah, if I had of realized how screwed up the world of Alt. Christian music was back then, I would have at least 1 cd even though I didn't own a cd player..... (ok, if I really knew what I knew know I would have bought 30 copies and all of you who don't own an "official" copy could have one for 20 bucks each as long as you promised not to go sell it on e-bay) Pleased

06-01-2002 00:13 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Time to shop...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH