Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Time to shop... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Time to shop...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
Time to shop... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHO NEEDS EBAY ANYWAY!

Ok Buoys and Gulls,
I’m in a buying mood. I just closed a swell deal with Mr. Atarah, one of the DAmb’s finest, and bought the CD of Scared Cows from him. Just got it in the mail! Woohoo, I’m a happy stooge!

As I have stated before, my evil brother lost most of my collection of classic DA, TST and SE LP’s and cassettes. Like a Big Dork, I loaned them to him. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I have a lot of stuff on cassette but now after this latest transaction with Atarah, I am on a mission from God. I want to restore my collection and then some. I am looking for CD’s specifically. I am aware of all the goodies coming from the band this year; so don’t bother reminding me of that.

Here is the deal. For every dollar I spend buying your CD’s, I’ll match the same amount back to the band (an idea Atarah came up with). Granted the band already made money on the initial sale, I just feel it is “the right thing to do…” especially since piracy (shiver me timbers) is such a major scourge.

Ifin youse can part with any of these gems, let me know:

1. Daniel Amos (was it ever on CD?)
2. ¡Alarma! (original) (was it ever on CD?)
3. ¡Alarma! Chronicles (yup, the full set)
4. Vox Humana
5. Fearful Symmetry
6. Kalhoun
7. MotorCycle
8. Bibleland
9. Live Bootleg '82 (was it ever on CD?)
10. Knowledge and Innocence
11. A Briefing for the Ascent
12. Ten Gallon Hat
13. Glimpses Of Grace
14. Avocado Faultline
15. Let's Spin
16. Outdoor Elvis
17. Scenic Routes
18. Little Red Riding Hood
19. The Green Room Serenade
20. Miracle Faith Telethon
05-29-2002 09:13
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you're looking for GRS, it turns up very often on e-bay, and usually for not very much. I think there's a few copies of it on sale there now.
05-29-2002 10:21 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
WHO NEEDS EBAY ANYWAY!

lol

I have all these, but no extra's to sell. They have all been on CD at one time or another with maybe the exception on Live Bootleg '82, I'm not sure about that. I like you Idea, just not sure how many of us would be willing to sell. You might want to put up you request at some of the other boards as well. Some of them may be DA fans, but not as rabid.Wink

BD

(just a side note......Atarah is a she not a he)

05-29-2002 11:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Live Bootleg '82 was on CD. I have it, but just one copy.
05-29-2002 11:42 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
WHO NEEDS EBAY ANYWAY!

(just a side note......Atarah is a she not a he)

Doh!Shocked
Sorry Atarah! I had no idea!!!!!!!!!
05-29-2002 12:34
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

ITS BEEN SAID Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

shemp-
as mentioned previously
have you tried RADROCKERS.COM?
they have some of what you want- and SOME
not too bad
(GRS is 7.00 or so, etc)
Some is no way but....
JiMIny
05-29-2002 13:40 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky
Live Bootleg '82 was on CD. I have it, but just one copy.

I would like to see that one on CD again Smile )

05-29-2002 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

A couple of those are available in the webstore. We should even have some 10 Gallon Hats to put up pretty soon.

J&E

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-29-2002 17:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Live Bootleg '82 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is a real winner! The band was tight and the material was happenin'!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-29-2002 17:11 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

I only started this thread to see ifin any of youse had xtras that youde be willin to part with...
Me thinks this is a dead thread.Crying
05-30-2002 08:19
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
I only started this thread to see ifin any of youse had xtras that youde be willin to part with...

Yes, me too.

Will the last one to leave, please turn out the light!

~Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

05-30-2002 08:48 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Shemp
unregistered

Not!!!!!
05-30-2002 08:50
jc
Luteous Llama

or you can... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

blow out the candle dude-
we ai'nt partin with nutin
Jc
05-30-2002 13:15 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:

Any TST related cds you will have to pry out of my cold dead fingers! Smile ) Now cd-r's I can do! Evil

Only kidding folks, only kidding... Pleased

05-30-2002 13:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Bowling Pin Bowling Pin is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-28-2002

Wow.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't believe you guys have this hard a time getting these CDs. I'd think they'd be even MORE available in the mainstream U.S. than they are here. At least I see you've already found a copy of Darn Floor Big Bite. I'd have been worried if you couldn't at least find an all-time classic like THAT.

05-30-2002 13:52 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

availability of DFBB... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bowling Pin
I can't believe you guys have this hard a time getting these CDs. I'd think they'd be even MORE available in the mainstream U.S. than they are here. At least I see you've already found a copy of Darn Floor Big Bite. I'd have been worried if you couldn't at least find an all-time classic like THAT.

You can find DFBB, if you are willing to pay $50 or more for a used cd, which most of us are not.... Mad
Patiently waiting for that re-issue among other things.... Pleased

05-30-2002 14:08 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

A reissue might be coming...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-30-2002 14:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

great, now the rest of you will have a legal copy!Frown

I may have to buy an extra copy just for backup!
(I would hope to see some bonus tracks as well Wink )

BD

05-30-2002 18:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by audiori

(I would hope to see some bonus tracks as well Wink )

BD

DITTO!!!!

Didit doo
05-30-2002 21:12
Shemp
unregistered

I thought this thread was dead, but alas...

Someone out there sent me an e-mail wanting to sell Big Grin

WHO NEEDS EBAY ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-31-2002 07:09
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Time to shop...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH