Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » woo hoo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page woo hoo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am very thrilled that I am about to over indulge myself with new Terry Taylor and Mike Roe creations.

1. WEWH
2. Little Big
3. Big
4. Dr Edward Daniel Taylor Part II
5. Spittle & Phlegm DVD
6. Imaginarium II
7. Darn Floor Reissue
8. Brian Wilson Tribute: Making God Smile (Double Disk)
9. Come As A Child
10. Lost Dogs: Reissue Scenic Routes
11. Lost Dogs: Nazarene Crying Towel
12. 77s: Direct
13. Mike Roe: Orbis
14 Mike Roe: Say Your Prayers

I am glad that I have already paid for WEWH and Orbis and have Scenic Routes and Darn Floor. I will likely purchase a backup of them for safe keeping. Yikes. The upside is that I don't indulge in any other artist like I do Terry and Mike. I am very fortunate that my favorite and most meanigful artist is as prolific as Terry.
05-30-2002 19:50 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » woo hoo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH