Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 6 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.83
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sgt. Chandler
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-03-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll be a listening fer ya! Boy, if these guys sound as good as the poster looks we're in for a treat!
10-06-2003 23:13 Sgt. Chandler is offline Send an Email to Sgt. Chandler Search for Posts by Sgt. Chandler Add Sgt. Chandler to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I DID get to hear 'em at the MN BBQ.......................

and yeah, we're ALL in for a treat Smile

(and I think you'll enjoy my lil bro, too Smile Smile )

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-06-2003 23:14 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Mad Gloryhounds Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, I'm going to try and make it to this event,

Although I am usually resting at home, recovering from Halloween Festivities on November 1.

I guess I can struggle over to the North Woods Boondocks,

I just hope "Commander" doesn't wear that dang cowboy hat again!!!

Mad Mad Mad Frown Frown Frown
10-07-2003 09:16 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

HEY-
that was MY dang Cowboy hat (fashioned from 100% straw)
He was only barrowin it
-dern nab it
(yes he did)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-07-2003 11:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I promise- no gimmicks next time

(Oh really? -
We'll see about that!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-07-2003 11:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Gloryhounds Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Democracy's Blind

Although I am usually resting at home, recovering from Halloween Festivities on November 1.

I guess I can struggle over to the North Woods Boondocks,

I just hope "Commander" doesn't wear that dang cowboy hat again!!!

You better be there Tongue otherwise it will just be the Hounds Shocked

10-07-2003 14:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Sgt. Chandler
I'll be a listening fer ya! Boy, if these guys sound as good as the poster looks we're in for a treat!

I may have to rat out who you really are if you keep talking like this! Evil

10-07-2003 16:06 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I can't wait, this is going to be great. I'll finally get to meet Jiminy too.
Boy for $3 how can you go wrong?

Knock it off young man!

I know who you are! Mad

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 10-07-2003 16:07.

10-07-2003 16:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Sgt. Chandler
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-03-2003

Ha, Dennis knows who I........ Oops, never mind.

Hey Dennis how's it going, give me call...
10-07-2003 17:14 Sgt. Chandler is offline Send an Email to Sgt. Chandler Search for Posts by Sgt. Chandler Add Sgt. Chandler to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Hey Demo Blind, Do you mean the cowboy hat I wore at the BBQ, or the one I wore at
SITP, or the one I wore at A Taste Of The Apple in Somerset WI?

Besides, what are you going to do about it if I do???
10-07-2003 17:17 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Hey Demo Blind, Do you mean the cowboy hat I wore at the BBQ, or the one I wore at

WoW CC next we will be seeing you over in The Argument Dump Roll Eyes

woggy always said you would eventually turn to the Dark Side of the DAmb...

10-07-2003 17:25 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

I know who Demo Blind is but I do not know who pvt. Chandler is...

10-07-2003 17:26 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:

WoW CC next we will be seeing you over in The Argument Dump Roll Eyes

woggy always said you would eventually turn to the Dark Side of the DAmb...

See what happens?

It gets in the blood, and then WHAM..........................you start wearing cowboy hats and cussin'.

but I must admit that the Dark Side is a very innnerestin' place, boy!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-07-2003 21:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Ha, Dennis knows who I........ Oops, never mind.

Hey Dennis how's it going, give me call...

Tongue

Pretty good, except my Mom is not doing too great.
How have you been?

10-08-2003 07:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:

The Cowboy Hat and the Mirror sunglasses just like John Lennon?

"What kind of sunglasses were you wearing today?"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 10-08-2003 07:52.

10-08-2003 07:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Mad Must Everyone Wear Hats???!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Oh no! It's worse than I thought! You mean you've been wearing cowboy hats at other events as well?!?

Lordamighty, I don't know WHAT I will do if you do!

I sure wish Berger was here with some advice,
Usually when I'm threatened I just curl up into a ball,

Crying
10-08-2003 09:25 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

RE: Must Everyone Wear Hats???!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

Oh no! It's worse than I thought! You mean you've been wearing cowboy hats at other events as well?!?

Lordamighty, I don't know WHAT I will do if you do!

I sure wish Berger was here with some advice,
Usually when I'm threatened I just curl up into a ball,

Crying

Tongue Roll Eyes Tongue

10-08-2003 09:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

RE: Gloryhounds Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

Oh yeah,
For Mine is the Kingdom
And the Power
And the Glory?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Confused Confused Confused
10-09-2003 12:35 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh yeah,
For Mine is the Kingdom
And the Power
And the Glory?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Confused Confused Confused

my point exactly, You are the power & the Glory Roll Eyes

without you being there it would just be the Hounds Shocked

I have seen them play without you & they looked like a bunch of Lost Dogs Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 10-09-2003 12:54.

10-09-2003 12:52 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

quote:

my point exactly, You are the power & the Glory Roll Eyes

without you being there it would just be the Hounds Shocked

I have seen them play without you & they looked like a bunch of Lost Dogs Big Grin

Huh? You must be thinking of someone else!
Me playing with those scally wags?!?
Surely you jest!
But that reminds me, I'm starting to like the name "gloryhounds" more,
I didn't notice it until someone wrote it as two words,
It does have a sort of canine connection!
Which is kind of sad, since I don't like dogs.
I'm a cat person.
Pleased Pleased Pleased
10-09-2003 14:03 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH