Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 6 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.83
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Wha-haaaaa!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothing by XTC?!?!?
10-13-2003 21:56 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ooooooooooo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wanna hear Joe and the boys do:

Brickhouse (she's mighty, mighty, just lettin' it all hang out!)
Sexy and 17
Freak of the Week

and, last but not least,
STINK EYE!!!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-13-2003 22:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rat's, we've been working on:

Sexy As A Brickhouse
Hanging out All Week
She's Mighty, Mighty Freaky

Oh well, maybe next time.

I think the DA fans will be happy with our selections...

Now, if they're happy with how we play them, that's another story.
10-13-2003 22:34 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Angry Gloryhounds Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like I may not be able to make it to the show after aLL!!!
Pleased
Jes' found out about Signore Berger Roy AL's Hallowe'en Festa!
Wink
Looks like November First I will be at home recovering from the gaiety!!!
Tongue
Nanny Nanny Goo Goo!
Red Face

You guys are gonna miss one awesome shindig!
10-14-2003 14:38 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote

I think the DA fans will be happy with our selections...

Now, if they're happy with how we play them, that's another story.

hey, CC correct me if I am wrong

you, Commander Cote are the Cool Drummer ?
Slappedhard is the Cool Bass player ?

who is the guitar player? Confused
who is the singer? Confused

why don't they ever post HeRe? Confused
or are they to GooD Mad for Us DAmb people...

10-14-2003 15:23 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

He can't post. He's blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. He lives under a bridge down on the east side of some where. He just moved there, he used to live on the north end of South Lake, in a house on a vacant lot, on the corner of the middle of the block. He can't even play the guitar, we have to have someone back stage actually doing all the playing. I'm not supposed to say anything but Berger actually does all the singing from his house and we pipe it in and then our guy has to lip sync.

P.S. Don't tell anyone.
10-14-2003 17:06 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Sgt. Chandler
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-03-2003

I knew that Berger singing in the background, who the heck was he tryin' to fool.
Ha, what a laugh. Yeah, I got an invitation to Boogers Party too, but, I've been to his party's and fell asleep. DB if you've got any brains at all you'll be at the Glory Hounds Show.
10-14-2003 21:08 Sgt. Chandler is offline Send an Email to Sgt. Chandler Search for Posts by Sgt. Chandler Add Sgt. Chandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Wh0's bringing the Windex?....ggggkkkk!

10-15-2003 09:54 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

if you bring the windex, I'll bring the Airplane Glue! Pleased

10-15-2003 09:57 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no deal eh? Tongue

10-15-2003 10:14 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I'll bring Rush Limbaugh...
He'll bring the-

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-15-2003 10:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

CC-
feel the same way-
Think you will like the selections-
the jurys still out on the renditions, however.........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-15-2003 10:41 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I'll bring Rush Limbaugh...
He'll bring the-

I'm sure he will, bless 'em! Cool

10-15-2003 13:52 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CC read me the Play List for the show...

NoW I am even MoRe excited Smile )

plus, he droped off a certain video at my house this a.m. Shocked

then I was late for work cause I watched part of it Roll Eyes

next I will probably get fired Confused

Thanks CC Tongue Roll Eyes Wink

Commander Cote roCKS !

10-15-2003 16:42 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

RE: Ooooooooooo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
I wanna hear Joe and the boys do:

Brickhouse (she's mighty, mighty, just lettin' it all hang out!)
Sexy and 17
Freak of the Week

and, last but not least,
STINK EYE!!!!!!!

Me too! Cool

10-16-2003 09:02 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
CC read me the Play List for the show...

NoW I am even MoRe excited Smile )

plus, he droped off a certain video at my house this a.m. Shocked

then I was late for work cause I watched part of it Roll Eyes

next I will probably get fired Confused

Thanks CC Tongue Roll Eyes Wink

Commander Cote roCKS !

I have seen jiminy's playList too Shocked

Smile ) now I am really excited about this show !

10-16-2003 14:03 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any farm beetles gonna be played? Smile )

10-16-2003 15:28 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Text Glory Hounds & MoCK MiKe fans contest Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as most of you know jiminy a.k.a. MoCK MiKe a.k.a. woggys bro

is opening for the Glory Hounds on Nov. 1st
he is doing only 77s, Michael Roe & Lost Dogs tunes... Cool

he does not want his set List posted because... Shocked

Once you post a list-yikes –it rather commits you to it-ya know?
- but now since you know – I’m sure you’ll blab to everyone ! (jk) Big Grin

seriously, Frown
this is only a tentative set list, it may (& probably will) change !

however,
for the sake of a little FuN, here are some Clues to the actual (tentative) set list.

the first person to e-mail me through the DAmb the correct (tentative) set list,
will be sent an exclusive .mp3 file of mike singing in my living room... Smile )

01 - scratch it!
02 - just jump higher!
03 - cough, cough, hey, where did he go?
04 - his "will" be done, I aint killed no one.
05 - invoke divine care for an assumed identity
06 - once said to the fiddler on the roof.
07 - Valentine, corrie ten boom
08 - Love is patient, love is kind. Love never fails.
09 - O, 4
10 - 1 John 2:16 KJV
11 - Hasta la vista, Baby

jim & joe can not play, sorry... Roll Eyes

10-16-2003 17:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Boy, you're no fun......

Ok I've got another contest. The first person to guess all the songs we (Glory Hounds)
are going to play, in order, and the length of each song, what album they are from, I will give my drum set.

P.S. Only people who live in New Zealand are eligible
10-16-2003 18:24 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Text Commander Cote Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

check your PM-Box

10-16-2003 18:41 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH