Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 6 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.83
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: One Weekend Away!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
GLORYHOUND show is basically ONE week away!
Who all is planning to be there?
I will- with Woggy and daughter Jenny in tow..fer sure
and perhaps one son- Colin......

Well?

I will be there as well as my wife...

tryin' to get a few more to come...

10-24-2003 09:02 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Shocked one week Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well if there are only 6 people there, I sure ain't gonna bother stumbling over after Berger's Bash,
!!!
Tongue
!!!
Tongue
!!!
Tongue
10-24-2003 13:48 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Quality son- not Quantity.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-24-2003 14:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like that leaves DB out, on both accounts. quantity and quality!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
10-24-2003 14:47 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

I can't make it this time..... Roll Eyes Crying

10-24-2003 15:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I can't make it this time..... Roll Eyes Crying

what, so are you telling us MN DAmb'ers you just came to see Mike & Terry last time... Roll Eyes

10-24-2003 16:29 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

Quantity and Quality Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Looks like that leaves DB out, on both accounts. quantity and quality!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Is that like, DB doesn't know Distance and Direction?

I thought he did.
10-25-2003 06:56 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

RE: Tim Chandler live yestaday Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DB called to say TC was live as I was getting ready to leave the house...I wish I could have asked him a couple of questions on bass lines!
10-25-2003 06:58 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

slapped-

when I was talkin to Mr T-
he told me to tell you its
bo-da-bum-da-boom-da-bum-bum (pause)
da-bo-da-bum boom

just like you were thinkin..
hope that helps.

10-25-2003 07:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Da Bo da bum bum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
slapped-

when I was talkin to Mr T-
he told me to tell you its
bo-da-bum-da-boom-da-bum-bum (pause)
da-bo-da-bum boom

just like you were thinkin..
hope that helps.

Pleased THANKS! What song was that for now?.... Confused
10-25-2003 20:16 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

it works for any of em, Tim said.....

10-25-2003 23:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Are We Ready to RAWK?!?!?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, the work continues,
We (Berger and I) are still searching for the right stage get up for the GloryHounz,

Berger doesn't think the show has been promoted enough, so he is getting some flyers ready to paste up all over town,

We are running out of time, People!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
10-28-2003 08:48 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

What?
I called both my friends already......
(thx mom, maybe next time?)

Am trying to rope in a few - hard to convince people that a 120 mile hike will blow their hairdo in every direction......

(and NOT by rolling down the van windows- duhhhh!)

10-28-2003 09:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Shocked Will Berger Bare ALL...??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've tried to convince Berger to show up and move his HallowE'en Bash to this night and combine it with the Gloryhounds,

Has anyone else heard anything?

Confused
10-28-2003 09:52 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Yeah, I heard you were spelling Glory Hounds wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-28-2003 17:04 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! RE: Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

10-31-2003 07:18 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

YUP!
One day away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daLe-
perhaps we can get a few from the Lino Lakes "Institute" to drop in- they always need a place to hide.................

10-31-2003 07:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
YUP!
One day away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daLe-
perhaps we can get a few from the Lino Lakes "Institute" to drop in- they always need a place to hide.................

I don't know...
I would be careful on which hitchikers you pick-up on your way down...

see ya sat.

10-31-2003 09:00 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Shocked Buzz!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AWRIGHT GANG!

Let's keep this thread on top!

Let's keep the buzz going!

Divide and Conquer!

Etc, etc, Party ON, Dewds!

Berger and I are getting our bells on!

We're lookin' for a wild time tomorrow!

These GLORYHOUNZ better be good (and fun).!!!

C.mon you Bilge Rats!

Scuttle me bones, Boys! AARRGGHH!!!

Tongue Mad Tongue Mad Tongue Mad Tongue
10-31-2003 09:02 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Shocked Re: Buzz!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HEY GANG!

I JUST NOTICED SMOETHING!!!

I MADE IT TO:

"Dignified Lazar"

YAY FOR ME!!!

Pleased Wink Pleased Wink Pleased Wink Pleased
10-31-2003 09:06 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH