Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who is the bigger chick magnet? Terry or Mike? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who is the bigger chick magnet? Terry or Mike? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Who is the bigger chick magnet? Terry or Mike? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go on - tell me you you never thought about it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Captain Pedantic: 10-19-2003 15:28.

10-19-2003 15:28 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WELLLLLLLLLLLLL, as a chick..............

I have to say, in all honesty, that seeing Mike at the MN BBQ, I was NOT impressed with the colored hair. come on, it was so obvious that the man was using Gretian Formula...............

IF he was to let it go, I'd have to say Mike. Gray hair on guys is very sexy...........................................hell, even bald is sexy. Guys should let their hair be..........

Although women SHOULDN'T!

me and Clairol have an understanding........

Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-19-2003 15:32 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

terry is a happily married man! Mad

so my votes goes for dr. love.... Big Grin

10-19-2003 15:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

By my fair queen's definition, i am by far the sexiest man on the board!
10-19-2003 15:49 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He can grope me anytime......

Shocked

10-19-2003 16:06 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

baxter
Disjasked Lerna

hmmm, when did this happen?

10-19-2003 16:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

5k...Cool

and dump posts don't count.... Red Face

10-19-2003 16:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

Hey, that patriotic "Cat In the Hat" hat really does somethin' for me................

don't tell the goat lady................she might hurt me Smile Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-19-2003 20:26 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Anyone have thoughts on Terry's hair? I've seen some pics and video that suggest a comb-over. This also explains the constant hat. I don't fault him for it. In fact The Edge has been doing it for ages.

But, if Terry's got a clear cut forest up top and all those golden locks flowing down the sides, I'm afraid we may have a Michael Bolton on our hands.

unZipped

August 2005
10-20-2003 12:47 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hmmm..I thought BD has a recent pic with him pic without his hat on...but I could be mistaken.

iIknow he had a bushload in 85..other than that..........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 10-20-2003 13:10.

10-20-2003 13:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

I thought jiminy was the chick magnet around here. What with his Robert Redford good looks and all. Red Face

Ok j-mini. Send that $20 bucks you promised to:

The Deep Blue Sea c/o Squid Smile )

~Groucho~
10-20-2003 13:54 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Anyone have thoughts on Terry's hair? I've seen some pics and video that suggest a comb-over. This also explains the constant hat. I don't fault him for it. In fact The Edge has been doing it for ages.

But, if Terry's got a clear cut forest up top and all those golden locks flowing down the sides, I'm afraid we may have a Michael Bolton on our hands.

unZipped

Also known as the "Ben Franklin" look.

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
10-20-2003 14:24 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
hmmm..I thought BD has a recent pic with him pic without his hat on...but I could be mistaken.

iIknow he had a bushload in 85..other than that..........

I don't know that it's a comb over but...... it is thin on top. I could post a pic from when he was at CoopersTown. He had his hat off before the show but I think he prefers the look with a hat so I will keep my pics to myself. I know I prefer pics of me with my shirt on and if someone had a pic of me with my shirt off, I would not want it posted. Roll Eyes

I don't think having or not having hair on top matters when it comes to good song writing anyway! Tongue

10-20-2003 16:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Captain Pedantic

His brain is just sooooo big it's forcing his hair out.....

10-20-2003 17:53 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I know I prefer pics of me with my shirt on and if someone had a pic of me with my shirt off, I would not want it posted. Roll Eyes
Tongue

This pic is from the MN bbq. BD was showing us how buff he is. He didn't take his shirt off because he did not want the rest of us "chub scouts" to feel bad. THAT is why he does not take pics without a shirt on. Pleased

Tongue

Wink

Big Grin

~Groucho~
10-20-2003 19:51 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I need a tan!!!

Shocked

10-20-2003 20:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit

Big Grin

That's what ya get from wearing a shirt all the time! Tongue

~Groucho~
10-20-2003 21:01 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

YER ALL TOO FUNNY!

SQUID-
git yer eyes checked again-

If I had worn my ascot and tophat- perhaps I would have felt like a dandy.........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-21-2003 08:34 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

LOL Big Grin

10-21-2003 19:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't see anything funny in that statement!
10-21-2003 19:42 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who is the bigger chick magnet? Terry or Mike?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH