Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wildfire Threatens Historic TST Concert Location! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wildfire Threatens Historic TST Concert Location!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Wildfire Threatens Historic TST Concert Location! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey y'all.

My house is just a stone's throw from the Church at Rocky Peak where one of the 10 massive fire terrorizing SoCal is threatening. We were evacuated a few hours ago and it's still closing in. To keep it on topic, the valley where they filmed Bonanza, Zorro and the Roy Rogers films is the same valley where Charles Manson had his cult compound and it's also where Mike and Terry played on August 1st.

It's getting ready to burn and fire personnel don't think they can save it.

Prayers please.

Freddy

August 2005
10-27-2003 17:38 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Done
10-27-2003 17:40 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

at least you and your family are safe zippy.... Smile
will pray....

10-27-2003 17:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Wildfire Threatens Historic TST Concert Location! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Prayers please.

you got my prayers

10-27-2003 19:26 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Joey T????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Um I know your signature is just a movie quote, but I was shocked at first to see it in context of my subject.

Still, even if it all burns, your signature still applies.

Fripples

August 2005
10-27-2003 20:48 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Prayers for your safety, zip.

10-27-2003 23:11 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

praying for your safety.

10-28-2003 00:01 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

prayers for those out there.

Ironically- I woke up to 2 inches of snow.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-28-2003 07:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm sure many of you would do the same, but when we evacuated our home we took our photo albums, our insurance info, some clothes and my entire DA collection.

I'm not kidding. Those are the only things I own that I couldn't replace.

Does this make me weird?

August 2005
10-29-2003 19:35 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

can you give us a update on how you (and your family) are doing? how's your home? and your church? do you guys need anything? let me know.

10-29-2003 19:39 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

That sounds normal to me zippy. But my wife would probably have me lose the DA stuff for another animal. Are you all ok? i don't think we have heard from Dorf for awhile.
10-29-2003 19:39 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woolly Eggwhisk

The Dorfs are up there, that's right! I hope they're ok.

My home and our church are all okay, but those of you who came out in August all of the rocks and mountains in the area are charred. It looks like the moon. The firefighters held their ground around us pretty well.

Thanks for your prayers and now let's give it up for the Dorfs. They were evacuated yesterday if they are where I think they are.

Fred

August 2005
10-29-2003 19:52 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Good news on the church and home! i'm worried about the Dorfs.
10-29-2003 19:58 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

glad to hear it fred!

until we hear from dorf.....we continue to pray for safety.

10-29-2003 20:46 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Sorry I could not check in on this thread earlier. Thanks again for your prayers and concern. You are all great friends!!! Smile )

11-12-2003 22:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wildfire Threatens Historic TST Concert Location!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH