Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » jo-WE jo-WE jo-WE jo-WE jo-WE jo-WE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page jo-WE jo-WE jo-WE jo-WE jo-WE jo-WE
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How long will it take until you're divorced?
12-15-2002 16:06 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you met your new girlfriend's parents yet?
12-15-2002 16:07 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
Jim Muglia
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Phoebe Cates
I heard you went on a date. I hope you're not corrupting that nice young lady with bathtub gin.

No, she's the sweetest girl you could ever meet... and she told me today she wants things to really slow down until I'm legally divorced from my wife....... Crying

What About the Bond?
12-15-2002 17:38
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

It was broken a long time ago.....

12-15-2002 21:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 08:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I'm WE behind on my WE's!

BIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHER BIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHERBIRD-WE .BACKS.-WE JIMI-WE ED-WE-HEAD CARL-WE ANDREW-WE WES-WE-BERLIN DALE-WE B-THE-WHITE-WE SNICK-WE ANNE-WE TH-WE-O DENNIS-WE DRIVER-WE-8 WE-JC JEVON-THE-WE-TALL BIRD2YR-WE-MOTHER

that's better...

did I miss anyone that I didn't WE before?

BD
06-28-2003 12:05 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Muglia
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Phoebe Cates
I heard you went on a date. I hope you're not corrupting that nice young lady with bathtub gin.

No, she's the sweetest girl you could ever meet... and she told me today she wants things to really slow down until I'm legally divorced from my wife....... Crying

What About the Bond?

that's what i said to her.... Frown
anyways, some would think this is horrible, but i am dating like 3 different girls right now.... the one i kissed for the first time last night may be the one i could have a bond with again.....
maybe.....
anyways, what i've been saying to justify all this is that i want to 100% for sure find the person i want to spend the rest of my life with....
because like i said before jim, i don't believe in divorce either...... but it still exists.... Crying

but nice day out, won't be online much.... Cool

Cool
06-28-2003 12:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Blessings, Joey.

I don't know if I even WANT to ever try to find that again........as much as I believe it's illogical to assume that Dan and I will ever get back to anything resembling a marriage, there are times when I KNOW we could. I just don't think it's ever really gonna happen.

It would take more time than I have on this earth to find someone again, and I see little point in looking. No one's worthy of me anyway Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-28-2003 17:42 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
No one's worthy of me anyway Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

so maybe you and i should hook up?

Wink

just playing my friend.... you are happy with yourself and i am trying to be too..... that needs to come first... Smile
(he says as he decides which girl to call tonight.......)

Cool
06-28-2003 17:49 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ahh, don't call any of 'em.

Let 'em wait.......................

Don't try too hard, Joey. Things like this have a way of working themselves out, and if you're TOO anxious, you might make a wrong choice. I wish you all the best, dear sir. If I was younger, I'd have to take you up on that offer Smile Smile

Hey, look at Demi and Ashton! Who says it couldn't work???

he he he

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-28-2003 18:33 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-20-2003

woggy, you just need to hook up with a real man like big daddy Garth!

06-29-2003 15:09 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » jo-WE jo-WE jo-WE jo-WE jo-WE jo-WE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH