Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A very merry Mike & Terry in Vancouver, WA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A very merry Mike & Terry in Vancouver, WA
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

A very merry Mike & Terry in Vancouver, WA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MICHAEL ROE and TERRY TAYLOR are bringing their
very special Christmas show to Vancouver, WA!

with special guests:
Bill Harmon of the Strawmen, and
Theo

Come join in the fun and frolic

When: Thursday, December 4th, 7:45 p.m.
Where: The Portal Cafe
Tickets: $10/ea

Visit http://www.theportalcafe.com for more info

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lam77s: 11-11-2003 12:14.

11-10-2003 12:24 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OUCH!
I just stepped on my lower lip
its hanging out so low as I pout!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-10-2003 12:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
OUCH!

um... jiminy,

havn't you ever heard of a road trip with a few friends... Pleased

11-10-2003 13:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
Ticket info Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tickets are $8 in advance; $10 at the door

Where to get your tickets:
<url>http://www.theportalcafe.com/LostDogsShow.htm</url>

Feel free to print out the poster and circulate.

Thanks!

BTW, at this price, everybody should be able to attend!! It will definitely put you in the spirit. Big Grin
11-17-2003 14:03 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Wow! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Those are VERY nice pictures of Mike & Terry.
11-17-2003 14:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
OUCH!

um... jiminy,

havn't you ever heard of a road trip with a few friends... Pleased

I don't really care for Joey saying "How YOU doin?" at every Waffle House along the way,
-and that Chandler!- he'd make wise cracks the entire route. (They call it Highway 1 for a reason- its the ONE Highway we should be on!)

Ross would be stoppin to pee in every lil town along the way,
and Monica- well- I can't bring spitters to chew on the long road, she'd worry about the mess.
Pheobe- well- she hates musical compitition- even if it IS Terry
and if I went with Rachael...well what would my wife AND Brat whoever think?
So my options are limited.........

Hey Dale-how You doin?

11-17-2003 14:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

jiminy,

how You doin? Roll Eyes

11-17-2003 15:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

How you doin?

11-17-2003 15:37 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I don't really care for Joey saying "How YOU doin?" at every Waffle House along the way,

how you doin'? Pleased

11-17-2003 15:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Jiminy, Joey, et all Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How's Y'ALL doin'?
11-17-2003 16:12 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Bump, I say Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bump da post, ya'all! Cool
11-21-2003 02:04 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
lam77s
Mind Peach

Cool Only a few more days! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't forget to come out and join the fun! Otherwise, you'll be kicking yourself the next morning.
12-01-2003 23:34 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

It was a great show! The guys pulled off another
one. The venue was perfect, a nice intimate
coffee house with a couple of lighted Christmas
trees.

Theo opened. Thanks Theo. :-)

Bill Harmon and Mike took the stage next as "The
Strawmen" and played for about a half hour. I
could've listened to them the entire night!!
Bill sounded a little nervous at first, but once
he got into the flow, it was amazing.

By the time Mike and Terry took the stage we were
ready to go. They played close to 1-1/2 hrs and
varied things up a bit from the last time. Mike
was eating a "loaf" on stage, taking huge bites
between his songs. The banter was great and I
laughed my head off.

There was a lot of merchandise to be had, varied
and some fun things that I haven't seen on a
table before.

I want to especially thank Dearl for donating a
reverb unit to the venue "because they needed
it."

It was a pleasure meeting and reacquainting with
fans. We had such a good time. Thanks for
making it a special night. I'm pooped today and
the guys are on their way up to Randy Peter's
neck of the woods for tonight's show. I know it
will be good.
12-05-2003 18:51 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A very merry Mike & Terry in Vancouver, WA

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH