Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dec 6th Alert! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dec 6th Alert! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Thankx, Jevon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're right. This is more of a celebration of a very specific nature. There are loads of good DAmb folks that have followed this long and hard for over two years. I wish we could ALL be together. If I won the lotto I'd certainly bring the MN/WI crowd out.

The Southern-CA crowd is coming out as it is and those who can't, I'd certainly make it possible.

But that's the heart of DEC 6. It's a personal thing. I'm very honored to be asked by Mike & Terry to join them in Surrey BC and Vancouver WA. It's a HUGE honor (and again, it is personal). Those shows will be very Christmassy indeed. What a hoot!

But the party in Bellingham...it's just different. It's home and its focus is the CAACONAA thing. So you're right. They're all worth doing, and for different reasons.

Not long now!! Wink
11-17-2003 16:18 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo,

Would you like me to invite this guy? He could probably spray paint the snakes red and green for the party.

11-19-2003 13:49 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused

11-19-2003 14:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

RE: My dearest gum drop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kris Kringle
First of all, I will do both physically and in spirit what each and every one can do this entire HolyDay season, I will drift through church buildings, crowds on the street, shopping malls (all over the world) and any desolate spot I can find with the spirit of the Christ-Child (the Krista Kinder). So on that account I will join you!

Second of all, I'm not in the NEW CAR business, but I will influence those around you all that I am able. Anything for the DAmb'd Gum-drop QUEEN! Be blessed my little woggums. Be blessed. The real Krista Kinder is always near and loves you very much!

Kris

You're the C O O L E S T , Kris.

I just LOVE you Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

11-19-2003 15:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Red and Green Snakes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you gonna do the whole Serpentine Church thing, dude!?!?

Nice added attraction!

Seriously, I can't wait to be in the same room with all these wonderfully DAmb'd folks that never get to see one another. How cool.

Woggy, Cricket & Commander! It would be too incredible...yah I know...

"And when in heav'n we meet..." Cool
11-19-2003 16:19 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Theo, how are ticket sales going for the event?

Looking forward to seeing you on your home turd (hey did you know that the F&D are side by sife?)

Holly and I will be there wearing matching shirts that say

"I'm here to see stupid" and it has your picture on it. You know that really really really happy promo back and white you did

Jevon

11-25-2003 13:51 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Stu, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are so incredibly weird and I love it!

I'll tell Terry that you made up a shirt about him and put my picture on it! He's gonna hate you, man! Big Grin

As for ticket sales...not GREAT! But okay. Must do better. But read my post about the Bellingham Herald. That's a gift from God.
11-25-2003 14:55 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Theo
I received your cd in the mail, and, I LOVE IT! I listened to it straight through twice.
Very Eagle/Beatle (a little) influence there, and, maybe some TST? And you know I'm thinkin' if you wanted to do this stuff next year at Cstone and are having trouble with musicians Tim Lange(bass), and I (drums) would love to sit in with you. I didn't hear anything real difficult foe either one of us to learn.
God Bless
Commander
11-25-2003 16:20 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Commander Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thankx for the kind words. You mean the Americana CD, yes? Truly pleased you like it.

If, by God's incredible grace, I get to play C-Stone one more time, you've given me something to keep in mind. I'd be likely to have Elbel on Bass and his drummer, Andrew Oliver, on drums--but there could be room for more (extra percussion, etc.). Let's see what God provides for this next year and go from there.

In the meanwhile, again, I'm pleased that you are happy with the CD. Happy Thanksgiving!
11-26-2003 17:18 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Theo
You let me know, I'll be there for ya, with lemonade in hand!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Commander
11-27-2003 08:30 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dec 6th Alert!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH