Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Taylor On The American Music Awards!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Taylor On The American Music Awards!!!!! 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Terry Taylor On The American Music Awards!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, I needed a big headline to get your attention. Waddaya gonna do?

But I did get Terry and his wife 2 tickets up close and personal in the camera close up section of the Shrine Auditorium for Sunday's American Music Award broadcast. He'll be sitting with the likes of Britney, Ashanti and Metallica. So watch the show, tape the show and play "Find Terry Taylor!!" Anybody who sends me a tape or still shot via email of the inimitable Terry on The American Music Awards will win a cool Terry Taylor prize (yet to be decided). It has to be an indisputable shot of the T-dog, the closer the better.

Here are the specifics:

The American Music Awards
Sunday, November 16, 2003
8pm-11pm ET/PT on ABC-TV

A long time ago I tried to make use of the DADL but I just got confused, so if some of you are savvy enough to go there and post, will you please re-post this there? I want all of us Glorious Dregs to play "Find Terry Taylor!!"

August 2005
11-14-2003 14:32 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Shocked That is Great! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am very excited about this,
I am going to try and spot him!
I "seriously" hope he does get photographed/filmed etc, !!!

WOO-HOO!!!
11-14-2003 15:26 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aw, man! I pride myself on never, ever, ever watching those shows. Now I gotta swallow my pride!

I may never forgive you, Zippy! Evil

OK, I forgive you! Smile

11-14-2003 15:29 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He's just doing this so we watch it... Big Grin
Terry will probably be way in the back...... Cool

I don't ever watch those shows but I will this time....
11-14-2003 15:34 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

American Music - Violent Femmes

"Can -- can I put in somethin' like ... this is 'American
Music' , take one.... 1, 2, 3, 4!"
Do you like American music ? I like American music
Don't you like American music , baaaabyyyy
I want you to hold me, I want your arms around me
I want you to hold me, baby
Did you do too many drugs ? I did too many drugs
Did you do too many drugs too, baby
You were born too late , I was born too soon
Every time I look at that ugly moon
It reminds me of you, it reminds me of you
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
I need a date to the prom , would you like to come along
Nobody will go to the prom with me, baby
They didn't like American music , they never heard American music
They didn't know the music was in my soul , baby
You were born too soon , I was born too late
But every time I look at that ugly lake , It reminds me of meeee
(d'you like American music )
It reminds me of meeee

(d'you like American music )
It reminds me of meeee
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
D'you like American music ? (We like American music )
I like American music (Baaaabyyyyy )
D'you like American music (We like all kinds of music )
But I like American music best (Baaaabyyyy )
You were born too late , I was born too late
But every time I look at that ugly lake , it reminds me of me
It reminds me of meeee (do you like American Music )
It reminds me of meeee (I can hear the music )
It reminds me of meeee (sweet , sweet music )

11-14-2003 15:38 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

I just checked the seat chart and he's not in as great an area as I was promised, but he is still in a camera close up area. He's near The Bomb Squad, Ed McMahon, Weird Al, and Glen Campbell. There's some hot girls near him too, but I don't know their names.

I'll be sitting near Trista and Ryan in case you care.

August 2005
11-14-2003 16:03 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ooo, say HI to Trista for me Smile

j/k

I'll try to spot him !

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

11-14-2003 16:21 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

I just checked the seat chart and he's not in as great an area as I was promised, but he is still in a camera close up area. He's near The Bomb Squad, Ed McMahon, Weird Al, and Glen Campbell. There's some hot girls near him too, but I don't know their names.

I'll be sitting near Trista and Ryan in case you care.

I want to hear an album with TST, The Bomb Squad, Ed McMahon, Weird Al, and Glen Campbell. Songs like, "The By The Time I Get To Fight The Power With John Wayne, I Could Win A Million Dollars Polka!" The hot girls can be in the video. Red Face

11-15-2003 10:57 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Anyone watching this tonight? I was hoping Steve Curtis was going to thank TST for his contribution to music! Pleased

Yeah, right. Frown

~Groucho~
11-16-2003 19:53 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

I have not seen him yet??
11-16-2003 20:19 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

I stopped watching!

~Groucho~
11-16-2003 20:31 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I'm still watching!

Hey, Glen Campbell just gave out an award to the country Male artist.........maybe they'll show where's he seated next!

And don't you think TST should have worn a significant hat?

11-16-2003 20:45 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Yeah! baxter should have lent him that American flag hat! Tongue

~Groucho~
11-16-2003 20:52 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

I thought I saw him.

but I could have been wrong.

the hat would have helped!!!!

(that awards show kinda sucked, though.........is it cuz I'm getting older and didn't even know half the winners, or that music nowadays just majorly bites??)

11-16-2003 22:23 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

I watched about five minutes, but couldn't take anymore when I saw Rod Stewart do a really weird, kinda gay dance.

Then I had to turn it off.

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
(that awards show kinda sucked, though.........is it cuz I'm getting older and didn't even know half the winners, or that music nowadays just majorly bites??)

I think a little of both, but mostly the latter.

Frown

~VR~

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

11-16-2003 22:25 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Speaking as a Gay Man... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Vox Robotica
I watched about five minutes, but couldn't take anymore when I saw Rod Stewart do a really weird, kinda gay dance.
[Frown
~VR~

...That remark is a tad bit offensive to me!!!

But I also was not very impressed with the show!

I taped it just in case, and I might try to search again now that I know Terry may've been sitting near Glen Campbell.
I remember seeing a shot of that area of the crowd........
Do we "actually" know that Terry did, in fact, attend?
Crying Frown
11-17-2003 07:56 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:

~VR~

I agree with that! Whose idea was that? Poor Terry had to sit through the whole thing and probably had to clap at the end! Tongue

Crying

~Groucho~
11-17-2003 10:00 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

what is wrong with being gay? Confused

c-man....

11-17-2003 10:13 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

High Noon - staring Carmen...

With his Holy Ghost six shooter...

He'll do a number on you.

dit, dit, doo
11-17-2003 10:46 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

Terry was there. His wife Debbie and Rob Watson were too.

Terry wore the "B" hat from the sleeve of MBD.

Terry had a good time! (at least that's what he told me) He really liked Metallica's performance.

Thank you all for watching. I know it's not our kind of music, but I hope you enjoyed playing "Find Terry Taylor".

I will review the tape and find him myself then I'll post a picture.

By any chance did anyone catch The Bomb Squad's performance? And if so can you give me an unbiased, honest, outsider's point of view?

I need feedback.

Blessings

-Zip

August 2005

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zippetydoodaddy: 11-17-2003 11:19.

11-17-2003 11:18 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Taylor On The American Music Awards!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH