Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Whippin' the nag... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Whippin' the nag... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Whippin' the nag... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wondering what the status of the "corrected" Shotgun Angel is, or should I just break down and get the current one?

DwD
11-18-2003 18:04 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have the maranatha and the M8 and they are not that different. M8 botched it but not as bad as everyone says.

11-18-2003 18:50 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...a minor botch. I say get it and if it's ever reissued spring for that too.

How many times have we self-flagellated because we didn't pick up a Terry recording when we had the chance?

11-18-2003 22:48 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We honestly don't know when it will be corrected. We've been
discussing some ideas of ways to reissue SA and the first record.
If we do a straight reissue of SA, we may just print enough discs
that we can replace the M8'ed discs for people. It depends on
what Terry decides to do with it.

We wanted to make replacement discs a long time ago, but the
funds just haven't been available to do it.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-18-2003 23:54 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

The errors in it are small, they are mainly an irritation because
they should not be there as we sent a flawless master to them to use
and it was an error following other errors on other releases.
This was kind of the straw that broke the camels back.

But, from our perspective...we want to reprint the disc,
but funds have been real tight over the last year or so for various
reasons.

Things are starting to look a little brighter again, and Terry has
been discussing plans for the next few months with us.
I think things might take a turn for the better again.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-18-2003 23:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

If there is a re-issue I would buy it, though I don't mind the M8 version so much, but M8 does pretty much suck... Are they still around? Or have they gone under yet??

11-19-2003 07:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori...
Things are starting to look a little brighter again, and Terry has
been discussing plans for the next few months with us.
I think things might take a turn for the better again.

GooD NeWS ! Smile

11-19-2003 08:35 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Great news Pleased

11-20-2003 22:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Whippin' the nag...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH