Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Well Vox Robotica 12-19-2003 12:24
 Vox. Theo 12-19-2003 13:02
 RE: Vox. Vox Robotica 12-19-2003 13:10
 Oh YES! Theo 12-19-2003 13:13
 RE: Oh YES! Vox Robotica 12-19-2003 13:18
 RE: Oh YES! Jevon the Tall 12-19-2003 23:28
 RE: DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE baxter 12-19-2003 16:31
 Yes, Bax Theo 12-19-2003 17:25
 RE: DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE baxter 12-19-2003 17:57
 RE: DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE dorfsmith 12-19-2003 18:32
 RE: DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE HEMISPHERICALHEADS 12-19-2003 22:19
 RE: DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE Jevon the Tall 12-19-2003 22:25
 RE: DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE HEMISPHERICALHEADS 12-19-2003 22:30
 Conspiracy theories abound DwDunphy 12-20-2003 10:04
 RE: DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE beatlenut 12-20-2003 15:57
 Rob Watson, Theo 12-22-2003 14:09
 Merry Christmas to me DaLe 12-22-2003 14:23
 RE: DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE beatlenut 12-23-2003 15:19
 RE: DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE Joey T. 12-23-2003 15:46
 RE: DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE beatlenut 12-23-2003 19:54
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

RE: Well Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Pink was streaming visual that was intended for and went along with the music/lyrics.

Did they ever perform Dark Side of the Moon alongside the Wizard of Oz? That's really creepy if done right...

~ VR ~

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

12-19-2003 12:24 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Vox. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've done that and it is incredibly weird.

I'm convinced that it is also incredibly co-incidental.

I've heard a few theories but the band has never made any comment on it and when confronted they're always really open about that stuff--yes, we thought it'd be interesting OR no, never such an intention.
12-19-2003 13:02 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

RE: Vox. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did it too, and it's creepy.

Think there might have been some of the fallen ones involved?

Big Grin

~ VR ~

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown

12-19-2003 13:10 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Oh YES! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The makers of Wizard were ALL fallen. Especially that little girl...Dorothy! Judy! Whatever! She's the syncubus or that omnibus or whatever! I heard it all on CCM radio!!
12-19-2003 13:13 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

RE: Oh YES! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
The makers of Wizard were ALL fallen. Especially that little girl...Dorothy! Judy! Whatever! She's the syncubus or that omnibus or whatever! I heard it all on CCM radio!!

Then it must be true!!!

~ Vox ~

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown

12-19-2003 13:18 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

RE: Oh YES! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Dang those bloomin' Bible Answer Men, they know everything Bob Larson hasn't learned yet.

12-19-2003 23:28 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, is Judy Garland the red bus that Lewis wrote about in Screwtape?
12-19-2003 16:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yes, Bax Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm afraid it is all true. And you know what this all means...?

BOYCOTT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
12-19-2003 17:25 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i've got the pens out , and i'm making up the protest signs right now!
12-19-2003 17:57 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damd, I just bought The Wizard Of Oz on DVD.

12-19-2003 18:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

How did this go from the DVD update to The wizard of Oz?
Does DA cover some of the soundtrack on the DVD?
Maybe I don't want it then....... Shocked
12-19-2003 22:19 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Apparently if you play Darn Floor while watching the wizard of Oz the characters appear to be lip synching. When you turn the movie on wait for the lion to roar, then press play on the CD player. It's all very cool.

12-19-2003 22:25 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Apparently if you play Darn Floor while watching the wizard of Oz the characters appear to be lip synching. When you turn the movie on wait for the lion to roar, then press play on the CD player. It's all very cool.

SOmeone will have to burn me an illegal copy of DFBB in order for me to do it... Cool
12-19-2003 22:30 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Conspiracy theories abound Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have it on good authority that if you play any Moby song backward, it clearly says, "eat more meat".

But seriously, back to the visuals in concerts focus, who worked on the DA stuff? Dave Perry?

The Floyd had several movies they played during the course of their shows, most notably the animation from The Wall, which the majority came before the movie was made. See, the thrust of the live show was that a wall was being built between the band and the audience, but that doesn't really satisfy the cost of a ticket, to hear a band from behind a wall. So Roger Waters commissioned political cartoonist Gerald Scarfe to create some stuff to project on the wall.

The visuals we now associate with that piece of music, the goose-stepping hammers, the screaming face morphing from the brickface, the skinny teacher and his fat, abusive wife and the Rectal Judge, are instigated by Waters but realized somewhat independently by Scarfe.

DwD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DwDunphy: 12-20-2003 10:04.

12-20-2003 10:04 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
beatlenut
Esculent Eskimo

Was hoping it would come today (ordered Dec 12th). Got a DVD from Australia in a week. Missouri is a bit closer to ILLINOIS I think Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by beatlenut: 12-20-2003 15:58.

12-20-2003 15:57 beatlenut is offline Send an Email to beatlenut Search for Posts by beatlenut Add beatlenut to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Rob Watson, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does a great job in the video. It's fun to see him going to town with his little dance steps and all.

BUT, doesn't Rob look just too incredibly like Seinfeld?!?!

Rob, forgive me!
12-22-2003 14:09 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Merry Christmas to me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me

I got MiNe Pleased today!

12-22-2003 14:23 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
beatlenut
Esculent Eskimo

Still nothing in my mailbox. I even waited this time until they got the product in their hands before I ordered. I'd had enough of the pre-order business in the past. Some have better luck than others. I'm one of the unlucky when it comes to ordering from the webstore.
12-23-2003 15:19 beatlenut is offline Send an Email to beatlenut Search for Posts by beatlenut Add beatlenut to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by beatlenut
Still nothing in my mailbox. I even waited this time until they got the product in their hands before I ordered. I'd had enough of the pre-order business in the past. Some have better luck than others. I'm one of the unlucky when it comes to ordering from the webstore.

i got the dr. edt fine... but i did order Uncle Stonehill's hat like 3 weeks ago and even noted on the order that it was a gift for my 5 yr old son for Christmas.... haven't heard anything... Frown

12-23-2003 15:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
beatlenut
Esculent Eskimo

Yeah, that CD must be cursed. It took me at least 2 months to get my copy. The first one got lost in the mail.
12-23-2003 19:54 beatlenut is offline Send an Email to beatlenut Search for Posts by beatlenut Add beatlenut to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Anaheim DVD UPDATE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH