Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - A Release Date » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit - A Release Date 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you spelled worsegrey poop'on wrong.

12-18-2003 13:58 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

got your email BD our stuff looks good Smile Thanks

12-18-2003 14:58 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
you spelled worsegrey poop'on wrong.

Shocked
Confused
Tongue
12-18-2003 15:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hey Nick! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
I'll order one, too. I didn't contribute to either one, but that may not be a bad thing. Just because I like to listen to music doesn't mean I can perform it.

Hey man! I can't perform music either, but I'm on there. Just got to be creative. You can do it! Maybe next time around, 'kay?

LONG time no see?

how's life??????????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-18-2003 15:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

BD, took a gander at the list and it looks pretty good.

Oh by the way thanks for putting my song at the very very end. Not at the end of disc one, but disc two. It'll be a real test to the dambers to see who makes it to the end.

Who knows maybe it's a compliment ...

12-18-2003 15:53 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:

Oh by the way thanks for putting my song at the very very end. Not at the end of disc one, but disc two. It'll be a real test to the dambers to see who makes it to the end.

There is no disc one or disc two....

The Discs are Plumb and Lime, both equally delicious!

Some sets will have Plumb first and Some sets will have Lime first. Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 12-18-2003 16:04.

12-18-2003 16:03 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

There is no disc one or disc two....

The Discs are Plumb and Lime, both equally delicious!

Some sets will have Plumb first and Some sets will have Lime first. Cool

nice Pleased

12-18-2003 16:04 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woolly Eggwhisk

cheeky bastard.

I like him for that.

12-18-2003 16:51 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

I'd rather put the lime in the coconut
12-18-2003 17:57 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I don't care for coconuts.

12-18-2003 23:18 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Talked to one today, they couldn't give a rats behind for you either. Sorry if that hurts...

12-18-2003 23:23 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woolly Eggwhisk

Figures.

12-19-2003 00:09 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

This just in... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've just been informed that duane's (my recording-brother-in-arms)
studio has been upgraded to 5.1 surround!

BD! Is it too late to mix Ghost Train in 5.1?!

a cool article on duane (of ™ and duane fame)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
01-01-2004 01:07 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

It's TODAY!!!!!

Time to order MNF!

01-01-2004 08:26 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

It's not available yet Crying I can't wait to hear it when it is Tongue

01-01-2004 10:44 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

RE: This just in... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™

BD! Is it too late to mix Ghost Train in 5.1?!

uh...... yeah

We could put it up as a Download if you really wanted to do it. Tongue

01-01-2004 10:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
It's not available yet Crying I can't wait to hear it when it is Tongue

check again ya big baby! Baby

Wink Tongue Smile )

01-01-2004 10:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I just ordered mine!!!!! Go to Big Dork.org to order yours! Now I will practice the Christian virtue of patience to wait for it in the mail.

When it comes, it comes.

I'll be content with what I have until then.

It's like "pure joy" if you read James 1:2,3

Carl really rocks, y'know? Who else would take on a project like this?

Nothin' but love here.

Waiting for me to blow my top, huh?

Well, it's not going to happen you silly pickle.

01-01-2004 16:46 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

revisionist history Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
check again....baby!

Do we rock or do we rock?!

WE DID IT AGAIN!! OH YEAHHH!!!

-got mine ordered, mm-hmm, uh huh...-that's right-
Big Grin

01-02-2004 03:45 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

can't let 'er go Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cain't put it down, oh no, uh-uhh....

3 cheers fer BD and the DAmb!!!

AND MAJOR CONGRATS (condolences?) TO TST AND DANIEL AMOS
FER THE CCM HALL-'O-FAME INDUCTION!!!!! (abduction?)

01-02-2004 03:57 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - A Release Date

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH