Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pyro Sets a Wildfire » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pyro Sets a Wildfire
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Pyro Sets a Wildfire Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've been listening to ZD all week, and as you all realize, it's a heck of a recording. Some song always strikes me diffently each time. This time it's Pyro Sets a Wildfire . What a great song with a great message.
LK-9

06-07-2002 10:36 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

''i’ve maybe taken too much on
naiveté and youth is gone
but at least the juice is still turned on
i’m dancing on a live wire''

I'm glad this line is still applicable today!

I heard this song on the radio before I bought ZD. Some late night christian rock show that for the most part played lame hard crap. Then they played Pyro in the middle of all this. Right away I new it was Terry, and had to find the CD. Little did I know the rest of the CD would not be like Pyro. And boy am I glad it's not! What an album it is!

BD

06-07-2002 12:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

rats! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't bring my CD today! (I comment tonight)

Question:
Hows come the lyrics for Zoom Daddy aren't online? They're in the CD...

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-07-2002 12:18 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they are Zoom Daddy

06-07-2002 12:20 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pyro Sets a Wildfire

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH