Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My Mom » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Mom
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 My Mom Dr Rich 03-21-2002 16:58
 RE: My Mom Dr Rich 03-21-2002 16:59
 Awesome Waldo 03-22-2002 09:59
 Still Praying Lost Canine 03-22-2002 11:04
 Ahh, bummer, dude... Woggy 03-22-2002 15:52
 RE: My Mom Dr Rich 03-25-2002 16:07
 Dr Rich Woggy 03-25-2002 16:24
 RE: My Mom Dr Rich 03-25-2002 16:30
 RE: My Mom bdavis 03-27-2002 12:05
 same here... Joey T. 03-27-2002 15:20
 RE: My Mom Dr Rich 03-27-2002 16:32
 Your welcome. Joey T. 03-27-2002 16:40
 RE: My Mom Dr Rich 04-01-2002 16:50
 RE: My Mom BigDork 04-01-2002 17:28
 What is the only thing worse than old Petra tunes? Joey T. 04-01-2002 17:47
 RE: My Mom BigDork 04-01-2002 18:51
 bd jc 04-02-2002 16:51
 RE: My Mom Joey T. 04-02-2002 19:44
 RE: My Mom BigDork 04-02-2002 21:35
 RE: My Mom Dr Rich 04-03-2002 19:23

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

My Mom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as many of you know my mom has been battling cancer (well, she still is) anyway, my step-dad works for Potlatch in Brainerd MN and they are closing that plant in less than 60 days... They are going to be over 600 people looking for work. I am not sure how or if this will affect her treatment. I will keep you all posted.

by the way Johnny Edwards had a girl yesterday! (Okay his wife did Smile )

03-21-2002 16:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know this is Off Topic...

Too Bad Smile

03-21-2002 16:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Waldo Waldo is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Awesome Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good and bad news. I'll pray for your Mom and Step-dad.

I was wondering how Jonny and his wife were doing. That's great to hear. A girls the next best thing to a boy!!

Waldo
03-22-2002 09:59 Waldo is offline Send an Email to Waldo Search for Posts by Waldo Add Waldo to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Still Praying Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dr. Rich,
I'm still praying for your mom, and I'll add your step dad's situation to my list as well. Keep us up to date still! Congrats to Jonny boy too!
LK-9

03-22-2002 11:04 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ahh, bummer, dude... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
my step-dad works for Potlatch in Brainerd MN and they are closing that plant in less than 60 days... They are going to be over 600 people looking for work. I am not sure how or if this will affect her treatment. I will keep you all posted.

Doesn't that suck? This area has just had one hit after another.......iron mining, steel making, now paper mills. Sheesh...........

I'll keep yer whole fam in prayer. Hope Mom feels okay Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-22-2002 15:52 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
my step-dad works for Potlatch in Brainerd MN and they are closing that plant in less than 60 days... They are going to be over 600 people looking for work. I am not sure how or if this will affect her treatment. I will keep you all posted.

Doesn't that suck? This area has just had one hit after another.......iron mining, steel making, now paper mills. Sheesh...........

I'll keep yer whole fam in prayer. Hope Mom feels okay Smile

Ya... My Grandfather used to work in the Iron ore industry, I think he retired before that went bust (he died before I was born) but ya, it's all going down the crapper Frown

03-25-2002 16:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Dr Rich Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I drove through Brainerd this weekend........thought of you Smile

Hoping all is well in your world.
Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile )

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-25-2002 16:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
I drove through Brainerd this weekend........thought of you Smile

Hoping all is well in your world.
Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile )

Thanks. I will be up there next weekend for the big easter holiday Smile

03-25-2002 16:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

quote:
as many of you know my mom has been battling cancer (well, she still is) anyway, my step-dad works for Potlatch in Brainerd MN and they are closing that plant in less than 60 days...

I will continue to pray for your Mom and will add your step-dad to my prayers. It is about time North Americans realized the true importance of jobs in home land. Confused
03-27-2002 12:05 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

same here... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just figured that kind of goes w/o saying, but decided to post it. Big Grin

03-27-2002 15:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

well thank you for posting it, it's always nice to hear Smile

03-27-2002 16:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Your welcome. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

Your welcome. Hey Dr. Rich, you need to post here more often, you're a Dark Steamy Cabbage... Confused

03-27-2002 16:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:

Your welcome. Hey Dr. Rich, you need to post here more often, you're a Dark Steamy Cabbage... Confused

I have rose from the ranks of Dark Steamy Cabbage, but I do need to post more Smile

04-01-2002 16:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

I have rose from the ranks of Dark Steamy Cabbage, but I do need to post more Smile

you've got to stop wasting so much time listening to old petra tunes! so you'll have more time to post.

heh heh Big Grin
BD

04-01-2002 17:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

What is the only thing worse than old Petra tunes? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

you've got to stop wasting so much time listening to old petra tunes! so you'll have more time to post.

heh heh Big Grin
BD

Q- What is the only thing worse than old Petra tunes?

A- New Petra tunes!!!
Tongue

04-01-2002 17:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

Q- What is the only thing worse than old Petra tunes?

A- New Petra tunes!!!
Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

04-01-2002 18:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

bd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nOW that i LIKED!!!
(BUT i LIKE OLD PETRA TUNES 2)
jIMiNy
04-02-2002 16:51 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by jc
nOW that i LIKED!!!
jIMiNy

Petra w/ Greg X Volz was classic, but Petra now is a prime example of what is wrong w/ "Christian" rock. Mad DA is a prime example of what is right w/ Christian rock, but nobody knows who they are. Just a sad commentary... Mad Mad Mad

04-02-2002 19:44 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jc
nOW that i LIKED!!!
jIMiNy

heh heh, yeah old petra is good stuff!

04-02-2002 21:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I kinda like the old petra, but that does not mean they still don't suck

04-03-2002 19:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My Mom

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH