Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » When can we expect to receive MNF » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When can we expect to receive MNF
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Cool When can we expect to receive MNF Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue

01-11-2004 10:33 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Most of the orders went out friday and the last 4 or 5 orders should go out on monday or tuesday.

I had a slight snag in printing the artwork and it took a couple extra days to fix it.

(yours went out on friday btw Smile )

BD

01-11-2004 12:27 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

What!!!??!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BD-
Whats with the favoritism? Everyone knows that I think that I'm the most important person around, therefore I dont care about any one elses MNF, but my own personal copy!
By the way- autograph signings of my contribution will be available on E bay- starting bids are 20.00 per. (obviously.....)

Egotistically yours,

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-11-2004 13:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well of course you are the most important damber.

I handed yours to the guy behind the mail counter first on Friday. So technically, yours was mailed first.

Roll Eyes

(well..... except for Jevon and Andrew's.... I put the international orders on the counter before the domestic orders)

01-11-2004 13:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

(well..... except for Jevon and Andrew's.... I put the international orders on the counter before the domestic orders)

and so to everyone else I say... na-na-na-na-na Big dorks loves us mooore

01-11-2004 15:14 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

LOL. Thanks BD Smile )

01-11-2004 15:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Hooray for us! I'm looking forward to seeing it in all it's glory.

Did you sign mine? Did ya? Huh?

01-11-2004 17:12 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Hooray for us! I'm looking forward to seeing it in all it's glory.

Did you sign mine? Did ya? Huh?

uh..... no #1, I did not sign yours.

I was pretty sure that was a joke. Roll Eyes

Oh well, maybe sometime I can sign it if I ever get up to those parts near you and Theo. Wink

BD

01-11-2004 17:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

So far the response to MNF has been slow, which is good for me since I wasn't quite done with it. I should be able to ship within a few days of ordering now.

After the first reviews start comming in to the DAmb I'll send out an email to people that might be interested in MNF and I'll post to the da-dl too. That should peak the interest a little more.

Right now we are only at 18 copies. I'm hoping to end up around 100 or more like we did with damb it. Smile )

BD

01-11-2004 17:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

wOGGY?
ARE YOU LISTENING??
others-?
Come on in - the waters fine!

01-12-2004 10:45 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Come on people shell it out Tongue I might order another one soon. My brother-in-law loves homemade recordings and independant art. It might make a nice gift Cool

01-12-2004 11:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well - perhaps more independent than art.......

01-12-2004 12:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I ordered one.

01-12-2004 12:18 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

MArky- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dont you have one of EVERYTHING?

I mean- you got a light sabre for goodness sake- how many of those are around?

btw- when are you picking up your sword like Aragorns?

01-12-2004 12:21 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

RE: MArky- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

He had one. It broke.

01-12-2004 12:28 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

RE: MArky- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

I do have a lot of music. My wife would say way too much.

I have several lightsabers. My children each got a play lightsaber for Christmas.

I don't have Aragorn's sword, but I do have a sword.

01-12-2004 12:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Oh yeah, and I don't dress up like a Jedi and attend Star Wars conventions.

01-12-2004 12:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

..yet.

01-12-2004 12:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I received MNF today. I am currently listening to it.

01-12-2004 19:16 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

BD,

Are there supposed to be videos on this one? I thought I saw that on your website. I don't see any on the second disc. I guess I'll have to go back and check the first one.

01-12-2004 20:11 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » When can we expect to receive MNF

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH