Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Timmy Boithday 2 U » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Timmy Boithday 2 U 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ Offical Impasto Red Face

02-03-2004 12:59 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ahhhhhh...a blob is trying to get me.

02-03-2004 13:01 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey

Pleased

Cool
02-03-2004 13:08 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:
Originally posted by PuP
One more crack like that and I will sick Agent 99 on you! Mad

keep making threats and my buddy Sammy Hagar is gonna do a 55 on your a** Mad

You can tell Sammy to drive 55 on Route 66. I'll be waiting. Mad

(OK, let's see. That's 44 through 99 inclusive. Not too bad. Could fit a little more shamelessness in, though.)

02-03-2004 13:11 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PuP
One more crack like that and I will sick Agent 99 on you! Mad

keep making threats and my buddy Sammy Hagar is gonna do a 55 on your a** Mad

You can tell Sammy to drive 55 on Route 66. I'll be waiting. Mad

(OK, let's see. That's 44 through 99 inclusive. Not too bad. Could fit a little more shamelessness in, though.)

shamelessness Confused what's that Confused

02-03-2004 13:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hi folks, and thanks for the birthday wishes! you really shouldn't have.

no, really. you shouldn't have.

i'm 44, people. i'm ooooooooold! you really shouldn't have!!

just kidding. seriously, thanks for posting those. and no, i'm not actually 88, i just look like it.

but what the H- E- double-hockey-sticks happened, anyway? i'm now old enough to have a son who could be the same age i was when i started with these guys. that's not right, is it?
02-03-2004 13:31 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hi folks, and thanks for the birthday wishes! you really shouldn't have.

no, really. you shouldn't have.

i'm 44, people. i'm ooooooooold! you really shouldn't have!!

just kidding. seriously, thanks for posting those. and no, i'm not actually 88, i just look like it.

but what the H- E- double-hockey-sticks happened, anyway? i'm now old enough to have a son who could be the same age i was when i started with these guys. that's not right, is it?

God works in mysterious ways Baby

02-03-2004 13:32 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

happy b-day, mr. c.....Smile )
berger doesn't share the same b-day, does he?
hopefully he won't show up to crash to party............. Red Face

Cool
02-03-2004 13:34 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hey driver and joey-- not sure what month, but i'm pretty sure berger was born on a friday the 13th.
02-03-2004 13:36 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

next friday is the 13th..... Shocked

Cool
02-03-2004 13:38 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
hey driver and joey-- not sure what month, but i'm pretty sure berger was born on a friday the 13th.

Berger "Jason" Roy Al Tongue

02-03-2004 13:40 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

photo editing time, boys! Pleased

Cool
02-03-2004 13:42 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
quote:

Cool I'll be right back Big Grin

02-03-2004 13:47 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Chandler!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chandler, you moron! You know for a fact that I wasn't born on a friday the 13th. I was born on several consecutive wednesdays, sometime during the March-April period of 1937!

02-03-2004 13:58 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Hippo Birdie 2 ewes
Hippo Birdie 2 ewes
Hippo Birdie deer timmy
Hippo Birdie 2 ewes

02-03-2004 13:58 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't get nz humour..... Confused

Cool
02-03-2004 14:02 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

Tongue

02-03-2004 14:08 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

And if you people would be so kind as to notice that Chandler and I are "inline" or whatever term you people use, ON this website at the exact same time. Go ahead, look. Did you see that? I'm in my trailor here in Lubbock and he's at his loser job in Arkansas or wherever.

But will you people NOW please believe that we're not the same person, because frankly, I don't want my good name associated with that hack. Thank you.

02-03-2004 14:08 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Shocked RE: Chandler!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Chandler, you moron! You know for a fact that I wasn't born on a friday the 13th. I was born on several consecutive wednesdays, sometime during the March-April period of 1937!

that would explain a lot.... Confused

Cool
02-03-2004 14:10 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
And if you people would be so kind as to notice that Chandler and I are "inline" or whatever term you people use, ON this website at the exact same time. Go ahead, look. Did you see that? I'm in my trailor here in Lubbock and he's at his loser job in Arkansas or wherever.

But will you people NOW please believe that we're not the same person, because frankly, I don't want my good name associated with that hack. Thank you.

02-03-2004 14:11 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Timmy Boithday 2 U

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH