Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Any word from Terry??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Any word from Terry??? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Question Any word from Terry??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone heard if Terry and the guys had any input about More Negative Fruit??? I'm interested in what they have to say. Cool

02-11-2004 12:08 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Any word from Terry??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep,

he told me to tell you...

... Tongue

Wink

come on D8 what did you expect... Roll Eyes

02-11-2004 12:13 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

02-11-2004 12:32 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

terry spoke to me in a face in my burnt frozen pizza last night and said that he likes it... Smile

02-11-2004 12:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
terry spoke to me in a face in my burnt frozen pizza last night and said that he likes it... Smile

LOL Big Grin you should really turn the Spike channel off when cooking Pizza Joey Roll Eyes

02-11-2004 13:08 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:

LOL Big Grin you should really turn the Spike channel off when cooking Pizza Joey Roll Eyes

D8
now THAT was an LOL!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-11-2004 13:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thank You sir Pleased

02-11-2004 13:43 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:

D8
now THAT was an LOL!!!

02-11-2004 13:48 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you really want to know what Terry thinks of it? Shocked

02-11-2004 15:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Do you really want to know what Terry thinks of it? Shocked

Confused yes

Pleased

02-11-2004 15:10 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Only if he lies! Tongue

02-11-2004 15:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

there's truth in that. Most of the contributors did so out of fun. I'm pretty sure some of the people would not want a truly honest assessment. I'm not being mean, I'm not some saint of brilliant artist who thinks I'm ooooh soooo good.

But if you're really serious about getting into music, and want feedback in an honest fashion say so, but have a thick skin because music is pretty subjective more than most of the arts.

02-11-2004 15:19 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I think Terry's been working on a couple of things lately
that have kept him pretty busy. We'll see if we can get
him to post something or send us a note to post.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-11-2004 15:39 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
there's truth in that. Most of the contributors did so out of fun. I'm pretty sure some of the people would not want a truly honest assessment. I'm not being mean, I'm not some saint of brilliant artist who thinks I'm ooooh soooo good.

But if you're really serious about getting into music, and want feedback in an honest fashion say so, but have a thick skin because music is pretty subjective more than most of the arts.

exactly my point.

02-11-2004 15:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I think Terry's been working on a couple of things lately
that have kept him pretty busy.

Yay!

02-11-2004 15:57 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso

I'm don't want to get into music. I did it for fun. And it was fun! Even thought I would not make my worst enemy listen to our songs more than once. Tongue

~Groucho~
02-11-2004 23:01 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

That's the way to go in to these things. Have fun, and let it be fun.

02-11-2004 23:22 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Tongue And knowing you (I) suck! Big Grin

~Groucho~

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Squidzit: 02-11-2004 23:24.

02-11-2004 23:23 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

No doubt I had fun, but once and for all, yes, I am going into music. I wouldn't mind an honest assessment at all. If it's anything besides the obvious (i.e. recording quality, can't hear the drums, vocals are terrible, everything's out of time, etc.), it could be helpful.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by arcticsunburn: 02-11-2004 23:46.

02-11-2004 23:43 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Shemp
unregistered

I hated every minute of it
02-12-2004 06:14
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Any word from Terry???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH