Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » WOW? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WOW?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

WOW? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I gotta tell you there is very little "wow" in the WOW CD I just listened to for a bit.
I need to learn a few tunes for some Worship leader responsibilitys I picked up recently.
SO to cleanse the pallet- I also brought Between Heaven and Hell (Rez) to offset a bit.
What does this have to do with the band that wont go away?
Under related artists for Rez in my Media pkg-
DA and Steve Taylor are mentioned. NOW I?m at a WOW stage!
JiMIny

Btw- apologies are in order:
When we did the Top 5 pipes survey
I neglected to mention Russ Taff?cmon now you gotta agree!
06-10-2002 14:27 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Bowling Pin Bowling Pin is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-28-2002

Yuck, Russ Taff! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One of the few people I just can't listen to! How can anyone listen to his version of "I Still Believe" after hearing The Call's? Now, Michael Been -- THOSE are pipes, my friend.

06-10-2002 14:30 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jc
yer right Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I cannot argue-Michael Been makes the list fer sure.
(and Glen Kaiser!)
its the kid in me I guess- I still think the guy had his day.......
Jiminy
06-10-2002 15:03 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » WOW?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH