Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BIG GAY AL!

(last page, folks)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-14-2004 14:42.

04-14-2004 14:17 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
BIG GAY AL!

Berger Royale!

04-14-2004 14:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, I'm looking better!!

04-14-2004 14:42 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Where's the inside exclusive SE scoop?

We ain't gettin' no satisfaction from Berger or his sorry thread!

Heck, even BGA is gettin' some action!

Is this really Eddies-land?

Or BiGAland? Big Grin

Pass the windex, I need a fix!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-14-2004 14:43 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

People, there don't BE no inside scoop what to give you yet. They ain't nothing but some songs written and CCCkkkxxxcamarillo ain't showed them to me at this here time.

04-14-2004 14:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
James Brown
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

does Big Gay Al sing backup on don't light your own pants on fire? Confused

04-14-2004 14:54 James Brown is offline Send an Email to James Brown Search for Posts by James Brown Add James Brown to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

James Brown, I've always wanted to meet you! gggxkk!

04-14-2004 14:56 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

quote:
People, there don't BE no inside scoop what to give you yet. They ain't nothing but some songs written and CCCkkkxxxcamarillo ain't showed them to me at this here time.

1, 2, 3, TIM-BERGERRRRRRR! CRASH!!!!

Sorry! Red Face Big Grin

Do you plan to crash Camarillo's party with a few of your wise melodies and distorted guitar parts at some point?

Got a few miles left ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 04-14-2004 15:01.

04-14-2004 14:58 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by James Brown
does Big Gay Al sing backup on don't light your own pants on fire? Confused

Owwwww! I feeeeeelllllll BAAAADDDDD!

That consuming fire mad me saaaaad!

Knew that he wood, now!

Got a few miles left ...

04-14-2004 14:59 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
James Brown
Unsullied Affiche

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
James Brown, I've always wanted to meet you! gggxkk!

hey! can i score some of that windex? Smile )

04-14-2004 15:02 James Brown is offline Send an Email to James Brown Search for Posts by James Brown Add James Brown to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hey, Mountain Fan! James Brown is here! I just love his commentary on the big NFL football games! I have a TV with a big antenna what allows me to see them games!

Hey, James Brown, what's Terry Bradshaw really like??!

04-14-2004 15:09 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
James Brown
Unsullied Affiche

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

foosball? i no playa the foosball..... i the Godfather of that thing some of those guys in the dump say we don't have.... Big Grin

04-14-2004 15:17 James Brown is offline Send an Email to James Brown Search for Posts by James Brown Add James Brown to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

what up?

04-14-2004 15:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHA! He's kidding, people! "foosball"? HAHAHA! He's not Italian!

Stop it James Brown, you crazy nut! Just tell us all wwwhat Howie Long is really like!!

04-14-2004 15:21 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
James Brown
Unsullied Affiche

u asking me or that crazy man, barger delite or whatever his name is? Mad

04-14-2004 15:21 James Brown is offline Send an Email to James Brown Search for Posts by James Brown Add James Brown to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

no the other crazy! Wink

04-14-2004 15:25 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Hey, Mountain Fan! James Brown is here! I just love his commentary on the big NFL football games! I have a TV with a big antenna what allows me to see them games!

Hey, James Brown, what's Terry Bradshaw really like??!

Uh, Berger, I think you got the wrong James Brown?

NFL - Big Grin Not Faking Laughter?

Got a few miles left ...

04-14-2004 15:26 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
James Brown
Unsullied Affiche

who dat? Confused

04-14-2004 15:27 James Brown is offline Send an Email to James Brown Search for Posts by James Brown Add James Brown to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by James Brown
foosball? i no playa the foosball..... i the Godfather of that thing some of those guys in the dump say we don't have.... Big Grin

I'm a soul man...

I'm not the sole fan...

Hope I won't get the ban...

My senseless stuff from the can...

Is Berger's long lost cousin named Dan...

How am I doing getting started with this jam...

I can build one great hallucinogenic pyramid, I can...

I DA man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Well, probably NOT).

Got a few miles left ...

04-14-2004 15:31 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Where's the other half of the pyramid, MF?
04-14-2004 15:32 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH