Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

..gk gk gkk ...oh good lord, where am i...

04-14-2004 15:33 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

by the way... I Kick burro at Foosball! Cool

04-14-2004 15:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
James Brown
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Confused

04-14-2004 15:33 James Brown is offline Send an Email to James Brown Search for Posts by James Brown Add James Brown to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Where's the other half of the pyramid, MF?

I'm only half-baked! Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-14-2004 15:34 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
James Brown
Unsullied Affiche

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
..gk gk gkk ...oh good lord, where am i...

why u asking me? Confused

04-14-2004 15:34 James Brown is offline Send an Email to James Brown Search for Posts by James Brown Add James Brown to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
HAHA! He's kidding, people! "foosball"? HAHAHA! He's not Italian!

Eh??? Pleased

04-14-2004 15:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

Eh??? Pleased

He's trying to say, ever so politely, that you have a lisp. Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-14-2004 15:36 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
James Brown
Unsullied Affiche

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

foosball party in the hot tub!!!!! Cool

04-14-2004 15:38 James Brown is offline Send an Email to James Brown Search for Posts by James Brown Add James Brown to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
quote:

Eh??? Pleased

years of speech camp for nothing! Shocked

04-14-2004 15:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin
04-14-2004 15:44 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
quote:

Eh??? Pleased

years of speech camp for nothing! Shocked

He should have tried Scout camp!

Did I tell you the one where one summer we got a very grim lecture at breakfast because someone had completely filled the urinal with a long thread of crap, almost to overflowing, with a little swirly on top like a sundae!?

I am honest-to-God not lying about this. I went and saw that amazing feat right after breakfast was over with. Scout's honor!

I was glad our troop didn't have Latrine duty that day!

Got a few miles left ...

04-14-2004 15:47 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! That's great! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue LOL! Tongue

04-14-2004 15:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
James Brown
Unsullied Affiche

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

where i can get one of them big beer mugs? Cool

04-14-2004 15:51 James Brown is offline Send an Email to James Brown Search for Posts by James Brown Add James Brown to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

folks, i'm really sorry berger was so out of it today -- not knowing where he was, mistaking the king of soul for the FOX Sports guy, and all the rest.

I've had him sedated, so he shouldn't be bothering you anymore.

"don't light your own pants on fire"? good lord, i'm just so embarrassed for him.
04-14-2004 15:51 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: That's great! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Tongue LOL! Tongue

The funniest part it is there is no way possible some boy could have done that! When I saw it I had visions of some 300+ pound "leader" sneaking in there at night or something. I kind of kept an eye out for large people that week to see if any were behaving strangely.

But maybe seeing as how some of the skinniest guys can eat the most without gaining weight (like that Japanese hot dog eating contest winning guy), I guess it could have been anybody!

I could only do that in my dreams, even now!

Got a few miles left ...

04-14-2004 15:54 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

I HAVE NOT BEEN S E DE AR Tedddvvhhhhhrt

04-14-2004 15:55 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
folks, i'm really sorry berger was so out of it today -- not knowing where he was, mistaking the king of soul for the FOX Sports guy, and all the rest.

I've had him sedated, so he shouldn't be bothering you anymore.

"don't light your own pants on fire"? good lord, i'm just so embarrassed for him.

What really happened? Did he OD on windex? Enquiring minds want to know.

Got a few miles left ...

04-14-2004 15:56 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

What are you doing in Lubbock, Tim?

Are you preparing for the Cinco de Mayo parade?
04-14-2004 16:01 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
by the way... I Kick burro at Foosball! Cool

Are you this good?

Foosball Pro

04-14-2004 16:03 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
What are you doing in Lubbock, Tim?

Are you preparing for the Cinco de Mayo parade?

I sure hope he's not acting as a Mr. Sharky hired Big Gun to "sedate" Berger!

Quick! dial 911! We need a superhero Multipurpose Man on the scene!

Got a few miles left ...

04-14-2004 16:04 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH