Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » This section is dead » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This section is dead 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Where did you get that pup??? I love it Tongue

Shocked

You've been watching too many artsy-fartsy DVDs, dorfman. You need to rent all of the Monty Python films, post haste!

Get thee to a Blockbuster! (You can substitute Netflix, if you prefer. Tongue )

03-18-2004 14:52 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I knew that sounded familier Tongue

03-18-2004 15:34 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

...call Dr. Frankenstein...

03-19-2004 19:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Lazysusan
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

Confused

Spittin' image of ma!
03-23-2004 11:10 Lazysusan is offline Send an Email to Lazysusan Search for Posts by Lazysusan Add Lazysusan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Tongue

03-24-2004 07:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

raised from the dead yet again to shameless posting glory
pray Marty's Demos do well and there'll be some evidence to tell his-story

hope it hasn't been your long year
so how have you been, is it still a mystery?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-24-2004 13:36 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

huh?

(just a shameless post )

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-24-2004 16:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Grand Encephalon

Yes, that's how you are staying ahead of me Crying

03-24-2004 17:33 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

No. No, it's not dead yet. Is it?

Got a few miles left ...

03-26-2004 08:51 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Smile )

03-27-2004 07:20 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

This whole place is dead today.

03-28-2004 21:01 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark

Maybe everyone's at the houses of the holy?

Our pastor made mention of an Indian guru in town for a sold out yoga session Sunday morning. Name something like Bagavan Das. I said everyone went to see Bag (not God) and Das not funny! Shocked
(don't think anyone went from our local house Smile )

This thread's still kickin'

Got a few miles left ...

03-29-2004 09:02 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Houses of the Holy

Cool

03-29-2004 11:17 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I just wanted to see my name in every section.

03-29-2004 19:42 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Good idea

03-29-2004 21:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by Mark

Maybe everyone's at the houses of the holy?

Our pastor made mention of an Indian guru in town for a sold out yoga session Sunday morning. Name something like Bagavan Das. I said everyone went to see Bag (not God) and Das not funny! Shocked
(don't think anyone went from our local house Smile )

This thread's still kickin'

On top of laughing at MF for this comment, which he made right after our pastor said this man's name in the middle of the sermon, I had a hard time composing myself because all I could think of was Haagen Daas (ice cream). Big Grin

Ice cream spirituality
Could be catching many
Like a bad cold
On a warm summer day

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Just another shameless post. Shocked
Das not funny eeder! Big Grin Big Grin Smile )

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-29-2004 21:44 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Just another shameless post.

Aren't all of our postings this way?? Tongue

03-29-2004 22:13 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I just wanted to see my name in every section.

Mark can certainly relate to that Big Grin

03-30-2004 10:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Yes

03-30-2004 19:28 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

It's the only time people post here Big Grin

03-30-2004 22:48 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » This section is dead

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH