Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page friday!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Tim,

I was listening to Mark Heard's Mosaics the other day and saw that you did one of the squares for the cover.

Just thought it was pretty cool.

Tongue
03-19-2004 13:32 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
usually he just acts like what he is: an embittered, middle-aged, unemployed bass player with a list of mental problems

Wow! If I started playing bass and lost my job, that would describe me!

03-19-2004 13:32 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

quote:
Wow! If I started playing bass and lost my job, that would describe me!

Big Grin
03-19-2004 13:35 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, mindgasket. how are ya? man, i was thinking about mark heard just the other day. he comes up in conversation a lot with steve or derri. i just still really miss that guy.
03-19-2004 13:37 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
baxter -- i feel your pain. they don't have a bar there at those gaither things, do they? (they really ought to.)

LOL!
Guiness and Gloria!

how were the 77s? isn't mark harmon an incredible bass player? he's also the nicest guy in the world.

Where does that put you, Timotheus?

Mike, Mark, Minneapolis
PLease!?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-19-2004 13:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

mindgasket -- you just made me think of something. in that square on the cover of "mosaics," does it say l-u-c-k-y s-t-i-f-f-s backwards or something? i thought i put that in there. can't remember.
03-19-2004 13:40 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi, jiminy! how are ya?
03-19-2004 13:41 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Timmer-
waitin to GO HOME!!

but all in all- one hhhaaapppppyy camper

03-19-2004 13:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Tim
can you give us ANY heads up
on the next Swirling Eddies?

Like - are you trying to play underwater ar anything?

03-19-2004 13:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Chandler! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, Chandler, I saw what you said about me!! WHY does everyone think that I'm not in my right ggxk...not in my right gggccxxxkkkt...not in my hgggggggxxxccccxxxxkkkkkkkkkvvvvvvttk!!...uh, oh....

03-19-2004 13:44 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

sorry.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I should be addressing you Al-

what can YOU tell us about the next wonder work by
you and all them other losers you let into your band..
What s up?

03-19-2004 13:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
mindgasket -- you just made me think of something. in that square on the cover of "mosaics," does it say l-u-c-k-y s-t-i-f-f-s backwards or something? i thought i put that in there. can't remember.

I have to look closer, I never noticed that! Maybe you can only see it on the vinyl...?

Did you work with M.H. much? If so, how was it?

Man, I think it would've been great to've been a fly on the wall of some of those sessions with all you guys working together.
03-19-2004 13:55 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hello Jiminyggxk! Arthur and Camarillo had a 7 year old daughter together who's writing songs with Ccccourtney Love for the next Bill Gaither record which is going to be all about the slippery slope of...wait a second. I think I'm confusing some of the posts here.....

03-19-2004 13:58 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

mindgasket -- mark could be difficult to be around sometimes, depending on his mood. he was always great to work with musically because, obviously, he was so incredibly talented. (he recorded everything the lucky stiffs, ((steve, milo, and i,)) ever did. but i think the times i enjoyed most were just hanging out with him. he also had a really terrific sense of humor, and when something struck him really funny, he would literally lay down on the floor and laugh until he was purple and out of breath. he was hilarious.
03-19-2004 14:06 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Interesting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tim- that is a cool insght
becuase his poetry can be DAMb depressing-
it is nice to see that he could really laugh-

I mean - we HEAR Terry and you guys going a bit mental now and then.....
it never seemed to show up on Marks recordings (perhaps Nobodys lookin but God)

but in general- he was mostly meat..
I like a lil chocolate milk now and then still.....

03-19-2004 14:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

jiminy, there's a photo of mark that i'd give a 100 bucks for right now if i could get my hands on it. in the photo, mark is on his knees on the lawn in front of his porch holding a withered halloween jack-o-lantern that, because it was a few days old and withered, looked like ernest borgnine making a really stupid face. mark discovered it one morning and just started laughing hysterically. mark was holding it towards the camera and whoever took the picture got mark in mid laughter-collapse. it's one of the funniest pictures i've ever seen.
03-19-2004 14:17 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

DONT SUPPOSE THIS IS IT.....

03-19-2004 14:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

gk ggk Is it the windex speaking or does that look like George Bush senior?

03-19-2004 14:37 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

i dunno -
I though it resembled Frank Ramono

Everybody Loves Raymonds dad......

03-19-2004 14:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Tim,

Check your email, I found a picture of Mark Heard's last guitar!

Never Before Seen!!

No, really.

(i couldn't post it here, being a webcompoop!)
03-19-2004 14:54 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH